Prank Wars (chapter 37)

8) Adrianne POV 8)

"Alexie," I say under my breath, cuddling with something, half unconscious. "Alexie, don't do this! Noooo!" I scream and jolt fully awake and look around me.

"Bad dream?" Alex asks. "You know you talk in your sleep?"

"Um, yeah. And yeah, I know." I say, looking down at him.

OH MY GAWD! I AM CUDDLING WITH ALEX!

"Alex!" I exclaim.

"What?" He asks "innoncently".

"WHY ARE WE CUDDLING?" I ask impatient.

"You were sleepwalking and came to my room, called my name, and just collapsed. It sounded like you were having a bad dream or something, and when we were together we'd cuddle when you had bad dreams...and I guess your unconscious mind forgot about our breakup or something, and brought you here. I guess you'd be more comfortable on the bed than the floor." Alex says,

"Oh." 'Oh' was all I could say.

FLASHBACK- WHEN I WAS SIXTEEN (LAST YEAR)

"Adrianne," Alex breathes down my kneck.

I giggle. "Alexie," I whisper, smiling seductively.

"Why don't we...head to my bedroom?" Alex suggests.

"I just don't have sex with my best friend's brother, especially if she doesn't even know we're dating! Don't you feel bad though? Danz is takling a shower, and while she takes a shower...we make love to each other? I'm visiting fro another hour, and I need to hang out with Danz!" I whisper exclaim, in case anyone can hear.

"Why don't we do something while Danz is busy with her TWENTY MINUTE shower?" Alex asks, emphasizing 'TWENTY MINUTE'.

"Alex, no. I can't. Not like this." I say shaking my head.

"Why not?" Alex asks, and when I don't answer he asks, "What's wrong?"

I avert his gaze. Reluctantly I answer, "I'm a virgin."

"Oh." Alex sighs. He puts his hands on my arms reassuringly.

Danz walks in with wet hair wearing dark blue jeans and a black tee with the bunny from loone tunes on it biting into a carrot and in a bubble saying 'WHAT'S UP DOC?'

"Um, what are you guys doing?" Danz asks, wearing a mask of confusion on her face.

"You PERVERT!" I yell, yanking his arm roughly off of me and slapping him WHAM straight across the face.

Danz shoots him a disgusted glance and then takes my hand, stomping out of his room. In the hall, when she lets go of my hand I run back to Alex and peck him on the lips. "Sorry," I whisper and run back to Danz before she realizes I'm gone.

Danz thinks I hate Alex because of this so that is why she was surprised to see us flirting in the living room.

That was the last time I saw Alex...until now.

END OF FLASHBACK

---

"You were thinking about it, weren't you?" Alex asks, as if remembering it himself.

"Noooo." I say.

"Me too," Alex agrees.

"I said no." I protest.