Too Close (chapter 18)

Rob and I drive off the high way throughout the route 73.

"Finally!" Rob exclaims.

We ride pass Central Avenue, Park Avenue, Kentucky Boulevard, and Garner Street; which are the only ways to get to my house.

"Where are we going?" Rob asks annoyed.

"If I'd tell you then you'd know," I say mysteriously. "Remember that?" I ask.

Rob rolls his eyes. "Yes," He admits.

That British accent! Had to point that out again!

We drive on for five more minutes until I park in the blockbuster's parking lot.

"Oh!" Rob says understanding.

"Stay." I say to Rob sternly pointing at him like he is a dog.

"Ruff." Rob says with a blank face, bringing his bent hands up to his chest.

"Good dog," I say giving a pat to his head, and enter blockbuster.

I scan the aisles and look for the movie This Means War with Reese Witherspoon, CHRIS PINE, and that British dude.

I take it and leave. I feel bad not paying, but I AM A FRIGGIN MERMAID VAMPIRE! WITH MIND CONTROL!!!!!!! I think I have the authority to break some rules! Rules are for  wussies.

I stroll on out and see a gang pick a fight with Rob. Legit? Rob has too much pride to back down from a fight. I walk over exhausted so I grab Rob by his shirt, toss him the helmet, start the car, and drive away giving the gang the middle finger.

Take that bitchessssssss!

****

We arrive at my place around 10:20 PM. I'll give Demetri back his motor cycle tomorrow.

I tell Rob to go up to the top floor, the fourth, and go to the attic. In the attic it is like a movie theater chill room! Bean bags, fridge, electronics, and fuze!

He climbs the ladder from the 3rd floor through the ceiling hole thing so he could get into the attic, and then closes it so he wouldn't fall down.

I skip to Alex's room and snatch his phone from off his bed. I send Demetri's number to my phone so I could contact him about the motor cycle. Just as it sends, I feel a sudden rush of wind.

"What are you doing?" Alex asks.

"Ah!" I shriek. "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!?"

"Mom." He replies snarky.

"No chiz sherlock." I retort.

Alex then looks at his phone in my hand and gives me a questioning look.

"Why do you have my phone?" Alex asks.

"OH MY GOD! Look at that!" I shout, pointing behind Alex.

He turns around and I throw his phone on the bed. He turns back to me.

"What phone?" I ask scratching my head.

Alex rolls his eyes. "Uhuh, right."

"Bye!" I scream giving him a kiss on the cheek on my way out.

When I change into shorts and a tank top, and go to the attic. Rob is up there and the previews are on. I put my hair in a messy bun and microwave some popcorn. When it's ready, I pour some into two bowls and hand one to Rob.

"Butter?" Rob asks.

"Duh!" I reply grinning.

The movie starts. CHRIS PINE IS SO HOT! AND REESE WITHERSPOON IS AMAZINGLY TALENTED! AND THAT BRITISH DUDE; TOM HARDY...NOT TOO SHABBY!