I love you x2 (chapter 28)

I gasp for air.

As I look into his eyes I see his relief; like he's been waiting for this all his eternal life.

@Jacob POV@

Relief, Lust, Happiness...

Geez! Danz, would you mind keeping your feelings to yourself?!??

WELL CAN YOU BLAME HER? I AM A VERY ATTRACTIVE MALE ANGEL! Mason's voice boomed throughout my head.

I roll my eyes. "Something is going on up there!" I say waggling my eye brows. "Hailey," I motion towards Hailey. "You know what to do."

She nods and makes it a beautiful sunset. "To make the mood." She cooes.

I am so proud of my bro.

~Danz POV~

I look up at the sky. Mason is currently lying down on a beach chair on the balcony, me sitting next to hom on the same chair, both of us staring up at the sky. It turned out to be a beautiful sunset...at 3 PM?

"Hailey," Mason mutters, shaking his head down and smiling.

"Oh right! She controls the weather." I remember.

"Yup!" He says, making a popping noise with his lips, like when girls rub in lipstick. I pop my lips back and smile.

"I love you," Mason says.

"I love you too," I say back smiling.

Mason grins.

Little does he know I blocked my mind; thinking about how the word 'love' popped up again for the second time today.

--A/N: SORRY SHORT CHAPTER! SORRY SORRY SORRY! I'll try to upload more today! WOOT WOOT. The next chapter is going to be LOOONG sooo... hope that makes up for this SHOOORT chapter ;D