Chapter 1: first day of school.

The sound of my alarm kept ringing in my ears. I looked at the clock to see that it was 7:30, I didn't really care so I slept in my comfortable position a little longer, by little I mean 30 minutes. Class  starts at 8:35 and it was the first day of school all over again. I've been doing this for 15 years I think that the teachers are used to seeing me late and tired of giving me detention slips that they know I won't attend, I mean can you blame me? Who wants to be stuck in a class for hours just looking at the walls. I looked back at the time and I saw that it was 8:10. I walked slowly to the bathroom as I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out as I headed to my closet. I put on a black sweater and some dark ripped jeans, my hair was up in a messy high ponytail and I put on some black winked eyeliner to make my green eyes pop and ended up putting on some black converse and I picked up my school bag as I walked out of the house eating an apple. I saw my brother already at the bus stop as he scrolled down his phone. I stood beside him as we didn't look at each other. We love each other but never show it. Jace, was his name.

Jace has light brown hair with a few blonde highlights and always looks his best for school. He has dark brown eyes and a lip piercing. He also has some tattoos on his back even though no one knows about them but me since I was there when he got them, I got one too, but mine is at the back of my neck and has the word believe written across my neck.

The bus passed and stopped in front of us as we hopped on. We sat on some free seat and I started my music. I listened to it through my head phones as the bus started to fill with teenagers from different schools. We finally reached a stop In front of the school I go to. I hopped out of the bus as I walked down the gravel ground and as the autumn breeze his my knees, where my jeans were ripped. I walked in as everyone stared at me. The hallway was the same everything was the same. It's same old, nothing changed not even the teenagers. Some of them got new haircuts and dyed there hair different colours but other than that everything was the same. I walked to my locker as I opened it and put my stuff in it.  More precisely my books. The things that have never helped other than helping me practice on drawing on every corner of the pages when class was getting boring. I looked at my schedule and read what I had for first period.

First period: biology.

I actually liked biology, it was the least boring subject out of all the other ones. It was actually interesting for me to know what's happening inside my body. I walked to the girls bathroom just to be alone as I listened to my music. I looked at the time and it was 8:45 oh great I'm already late. What a surprise. I sarcastically talked to myself. I walked to class slowly as I opened the door.

"Miss Williams you're late!" The teacher yelled, I was used to it so I just took a seat at empty spot. All eyes were on me but then my eyes landed on Dina . Dina James. My best friend. She smiled at me as I returned her smile. She always dyed her hair different colours. Today it was purple and she has it in a cute high pony tail. She wore a black dress to go with her dark eyes and she had some knee high purple socks to go with her hair and some black ankle length boots. She's the only person here that doesn't annoy me.
I drew in my book until the bell rang and Dina came to join me.

"Hey!" She said with her high pitched voice.

"Hey Dina." I walked down the hall way to my locker as she followed me.

"How's your first day going?" She asked with a huge smile on her face might I add.

"Fine." I simply answered her. I put my books back as I picked up my books for next period. Math. Great. Who doesn't love numbers, I said sarcastically to myself. I attended the class barely listening to what ever the teacher said.

After an hour the bell rang. Dina was waiting for me in front of my locker as she looked like she had to tell me something because she kept on gesturing me to come faster.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Will you come to the party?" She said excited.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh come on you're like invited to most of the party's here." She said.

"Whatever it is I do t feel like going or attending this class."

"Where are you going?" She asked as she watched me pick up a black bag from my locker.

"Spray painting." I simply answered as I gave a small smirk.

"Oh I'm coming!" She said. I smiled at her reaction. The bell rang indicated us it's time for class, well that's for the ones actually attending it but for me and Dina it indicated that it was time to get out of school. We ran through the back door as it was usually open for emergencies. We laughed as we made our way to the ally where we usually spray paint. We found the wall we wanted to draw on and started to draw. We decided on a black and white city where we first started with the buildings and the clouds. We had fun painting. I love painting. Why? Well that's easy to answer, because it gives me a chance to express myself without anyone judging me and my thoughts. We kept painting as we didn't attend 2 complete periods. We then took our stuff and walked back to the school. We were directly sent to the principals office where we both get a double detention and go back to class. We already know this.

School finally ended as I picked my stuff up. A guy walked towards me as he handed me a card. I read it out loud.

Party tonight! See you there! It was an invitation to a party. I didn't want to go because I was just tired. I walked home as I saw Jace on the other side of the street. We ended up arriving at the same time and well we just did what we do best. Watch movies. Our mom died in a car accident and dad is always going around the world because of his job. So it's been only us for years. It's hard it's not easy but that's who we are.