Chapter 37: take me to your love .

Song: transfiguration
Singer: hollsong worship (one of my all time favourite songs! Hope you like it too! :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Waking up to the sound of shuffling I saw him going through the cloths in the bags.
"We need to get going." He looked at me. He ran a hand through his hair as he watched me.
"Okay." I simply mumble.
He gave me a weak smile but I just stared into his eyes.
"Tell me the truth." I say.
"I am" he answered.
"Please don't lie to me." I stare into his eyes while I'm still getting out of bed.
"I'm trying." He answered hesitantly.
"Please" I begged.
He looked at the ground for a minute before saying:
"We should really get going." He said as he picked up our bags. I just stared.
"Please don't look at me like that." He said as he took a glance at me.
"Like what?" I ask.
"With those sad eyes. I promis that while you're with me I'll make you forget sadness." He said.
"What about the lies. " I say. He dropped the bags and came towards me again.
"I'd do anything for you. You just have to trust me." He said.
"Can I trust you?" I ask looking into his colourful eyes.
"For all I know that's your decision." He said as he slowly wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"Do you trust me?" He asked.
"Maybe." I said. Not knowing a right answer. He smiled. He went back to picking up the bags and walking out the door.
"I'll wait for you in the car." He said before walking out of the door. A tear strolled down my cheek as I tried to remember but not a single memory ran through my mind. That feeling of frustration you get when you lose something but I lost something that I may never find. My memory. I walked out of the room as I closed the door behind me. I walked down the thin hall that leased to the elevator. I pressed the button that had a flesh going down. It turned into a orange shade. The metal door slid open and I walked in. I stared at the numbers as I pressed the flour i wanted to get to. I hesitated when I wanted to press it but then I thought where else would I go? I don't know anyone and I don't even know where I even am. The elevators doors slid open and I walked out feeling the sun burning my skin.
I walked towards the car and got into the passenger seat closing the door in the process.
"Daniel." I mumble when he got into the drivers seat.
"Yeah?" He said raising a brow.
"I-" I was cut off by him.
"Oh I forgot my phone in the room I'll go get it and be back in less than a minute." He smiled . I nodded and he left the car. I guess this is my life now.
I keep wondering how things were in the past and how I got here?
How did I even get into this position?
Am I actually in love?
Maybe this is my life. Maybe I should just go with it. I'll be happy this way.

After a few minutes I saw him walk out of the hotel. He came back into the car and started the engin. He checked the mirrors and he turned on the radio which filled the car with loud music. He pulled down his window letting the cool breeze hit our skin. His hair flying all around in the process. He wore a t-shirt. I was able to notice a tattoo he had on his arm which was a quote. I read it and it was a beautiful quote.

We were born to be real not to be perfect...

I stared at it and smiled. He followed my eyes and looked at his tattoo.
"You like it?" He asked.
"It has a beautiful meaning." I said.
"My favourite one is on my back." He said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Two birds." He said.
"Why do You like it that much?"I asked.
"Someone special chose it for me." He answered.
"Who?" I asked?
"You" he simply said.
"Daniel." I said.
"Yes?" He said again.
"I love you." I say....

••••••••
What's your type of guy?

You're beautiful :)
Keep that in mind :)