Chapter 26: shining stars and dark nights

Song: I took a pill in Ibiza
Singer: mike posner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up rubbing my eyes just to adjust to the sunlight.
"Morning sunshine." I heard his voice. Sitting on the hard ground, he ran a hand through his hair as a few strands fell on his forehead.
"Morning" I said smiling. He got up slowly as he helped me up. We were still in the same exact place.
"How are You feeling?" He asked.
"To be honest now that I'm talking to you I don't feel good anymore." I joked. He then picked me up and smirked.
"Oh really? I don't think you'll feel any better when I throw you off of here." He joked.
"Okay okay I surrender." I laughed. He gently let go of me making sure that I don't trip.
"You look like a monkey with that messy hair of yours" I said laughing.
He slowly walked towards me and laughed.
"At least I don't look like I just got into a fight with a tree." He said. Well that's stupid.
"What do You mean?" I sassed.
"Your hair." He said. I then put a hand through my long hair and a few leaves fell out. He then chuckled a little and walked back to the car . Well played, Well played.

I walked to his car as I hopped in the passenger seat. He got into the drivers seat and started the engine.
"Hungry?" He asked.
"Yeah" I answered.
"So what do you want? Salad? Fruit smoothie?" He asked.
"Are you kidding me?" I raised a brow.
"What? I thought girls like that stuff." He said.
"Well I don't." I crossed my arms under my chest.
"Well What are You craving?" He asked.
"Two chicken burgers, large fries and maybe a drink." I said. He raised a brow but before he could say anything I remembered something else.
"Oh! And if you want we can go for coffee later." I smiled.
"Are you sure your just hungry?"  He raised a brow.
"No I'm not hungry! If I was I would have ordered a large pizza too." I smiled.
"I feel you" he laughed. He turned on some music and started to drive to get all my orders.

Arriving at the place, he parked the car and we walked into the fast food restaurant. He ordered the food and I went to sit. A few minutes later he came back with the food and placed the tray of food on the table. He sat in front of me and picked up his hamburger and started to dig in. He picked up some fries dipping it in some ketchup and eating it. I looked at him with a mad look and I crossed my arms under my chest.
"Are You okay?" He asked raising a brow.
"No" I huffed.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"My fries." I said.
"You don't like them?" He asked confused.
"No you idiot you ate half of it." I said being sassy.
"Jade I only took a few." He said.
"It's already a lot!" I said. He put down his hamburger.
"Let me get this straight, your mad cause I ate your fries." He said And I nodded. He chuckled. I picked up his hamburger and slapped him with it.
"Don't ever touch my food." I said. His face was shocked as I took a bite of my own burger. We ate and laughed a little and we walked out of the place and back to his car.
"Let's go." He said.
"Where?" I asked.
"Anywhere." He said.
"Can we stop by a store to buy some stuff." I said.
"Sure." He smiled.

We stopped at a store and got out of the car after we had parked it. We walked into the automatic glass doors and I walked to the candy isle. I picked up a chocolate bar and walked to the cashier. Nico had a two bottles with him as he walked towards me.
"That's all?" The cashier said as she scanned the stuff we bought.
"Yeah." Nico said as he pulled out his wallet and payed the woman. She put the bottles and candy in the plastic bag and handed it to us.
"Thank you." Nico said and we walked out.

As we walked out we saw a police car parking right in front of us. Nico ignored it and walked to his car.
"Hey don't move." The police man yelled at Nico. Nico stopped in his pace and turned to the officer.
"Nico." Said the officer. "What is she doing with you?" The officer asked.
"What do You mean?" Nico asked.
"Her parents came in yesterday claiming that she was missing." He said.
"Parents?" I asked.
"And two other guys. One of them claimed that he is your brother." The officer continued.
"Jade meet my uncle Fabio." Nico said pointing at the police officer.
"I think you should come with us now." He said.
"Nico stay out of trouble." The officer said and walked towards me.

••••••
Sorry for the slow update and for the short chapter! :(

Whats your favourite food?

Can't wait to read your comments ! :)