Chapter 44: honey moon

Song: now and later
Singer: sage the Gemini
•••••••••••••••
"So where do you want to go?" Daniel asks as he drinks his coffee. We were standing in the kitchen as we both drank our drinks. I was drinking tea.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Our honey moon." He said.
"Do you think we even have the budget?" I asked as I took a sip from my mug of tea.
"I've already planned everything." He said.
"Daniel we can't afforded it. The hotel, flight and all the shopping and spending we're going to do." I say.
"Fine, than let's take a week off of our jobs and we'll have fun here." He said.
"Now you're talking." I chuckled.
"We can start from today." He said.
"I'll call my boss." We both said at once but than bursted laughing. Both picking up our phones and failing the numbers as we waited for the phone to ring.

^^^
"Now that all of that is out of the way" Daniel said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He slowly started to place kisses on my neck. I let out a little giggle. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. Our faces inches apart as he placed me on the counter. Slowly everything lead to kissing again.

We spent the day watching movies and ordering pizza. We were now sharing a slice. We were both laying on the couch as we covered our selves with a white blanket.  I was currently wearing pyjama shorts which were silk and black with a white tank top. I laid on his bare chest. He was wearing black sweatpants and as usual his hair was messy. I looked at the clock on the wall that indicated 1:45 am. He followed my gaze and smirked. He picked me up bridal style and walked to our room. He threw me on the bed and suddenly he was over me. He traced kisses from my neck to my stomach. I was really nervous. I suddenly wrapped my arms around his neck and then it lead to another long kiss. Slowly the cloths came off and well...

^^^^^

Waking up in the morning early. I walked to the closet putting on something loose. Daniel was still asleep. I wore a thigh high white t-shirt. I got to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. I then washed my face with cold water. I walked out of the bathroom after I dried my face with a white towel. Walking back to the room I saw him putting on some sweatpants. He walked over to me and picked up my leg letting it hang on his side.
"How's my beautiful wife doing?" He asked.
"Better than ever." I said with a smirk plastered all over my face. He let go off my leg and kissed me on the cheek.
"Coffee?" He asked.
"Tea." I said.
"Right" he said and walked out to the kitchen.

~3 days later~

I woke having a weird feeling. I wasn't feeling good at all. I felt dizzy and I had a huge headache. I suddenly felt like puking. I ran to the bathroom and straight to the toilet. I hold my hair back and start puking. Suddenly I felt nervous. Very nervous. I washed my face and hands. I opened the bathroom to see him standing in front of me with a worried face.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I stare at him for a bit trying to put my words together.
"Are you..?" He hesitated.
"No.. I don't think so.. I think it's just something I ate." I say with a weak smile.
"I want you to get a pregnancy test." He said.
"I'm sure I'm not pregnant." I say.
"Let's make sure." He said. "I'll be back in 10 minutes." He said as he picked up a shirt from the closet and walked out of the house.

10 minutes passed and Daniel came back. Obviously I took the pregnancy test. I walked out of the bathroom with a hesitant look. He was pacing back and forth as he ran a hand through his hair. He stopped and took a look at me with a worried face.
"Are you?" He asked.
"Look I..." I started but he cut me off.
"Jade, just answer my question." He said impatiently.
"Fine... I'm pregnant." I say. Right when those words ran out of my mouth it's like the world crashed. How were we supposed to raise a baby at this young age and with this low amount of money. Daniels face just froze.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yes I'm sure" I say. Daniel cursed under his breath.

Welcome to the family kid....

•••••
Whats you're reaction for this chapter?

Love you guys !!!

Xoxox

Smile!