Chapter 39: horror story

Song: issues ( one of my favourite songs)
Singer: Julia Michaels.
•••••••••••••••.

"Anyone up for a late night movie?" Said Jace as he held up two DVDs in his hands. We all nodded in agreement.
"Action or horror?" He said waving the movies in his hands.
"Horror." I said with wide eyes.
"You sure? You do know we're in the middle of the woods in a wooden cabin." Daniel said.
"Yeah" I laughed. They both exchanged looks and then shrugged. Jace put in the movie and we all sat on the couch. We had blankets and snacks with us as we sat. Each one of us had at least two snacks in our hands and we all ate them before even reaching the middle of the story. Suddenly I felt like getting myself some strawberry flavoured yogurt so I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge door and started going through all the food there was until I found what I wanted. I glanced at the guys and they seemed to be distracted by the movie very well. I took the chance to take Jace's phone off the counter and take a picture of them. I put it back on the counter and went to get myself a spoon. I picked up my food and made my way towards the tv. I was calmly walking until the ghost in the movie screamed and it made me jump witch leaded to my yogurt falling on Daniels head. Jace started laughing and Daniel threw the popcorn he had on Jace. Suddenly Jace spilled water on me and that's where it all started.
I took the fruit punch and threw it on Jace witch leaded to him showering me with ketchup. I took the little chocolate balls and threw them on Daniel. Suddenly both guys got up and Daniel yelled.
"Get her!" He yelled And they both started to chase after me. Suddenly as I ran through the room, strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me off the ground. Suddenly the person slipped on some ketchup and thankfully we both fell on the couch. I was on the couch and Daniel's face was just a few inches from mine. He was so close that I was able to see my reflection in his eyes. His hair all messy with all the yogurt and chocolate stuck in it and he had a little bit of ketchup stains on his face and shirt. His hot breath scratched my skin. The feeling made me get goosebumps. His lips gently brushed against mine. We were so in the moment it felt exactly like the movies but it all ended when we heard a cough. He immediately pulled away and I got up slowly. Jace was standing with his arms crossed under his chest.
"I'm still here you know." He said. "And I would appreciate you not going to far with my little sisters." He said raising a brow.
"Totally bro, forgive me. But don't ever think that I would hurt her." Daniel said. They gave each other a guy hug and I had to ruin the moment by squirting ketchup at them. They both exchanged looks and then started to chase after me. We laughed and joked as Jace tackled me on the flour and Daniel shoved whip cream in my mouth and Jace's face. It's funny how all this started because of my strawberry flavoured yogurt. The place was a mess. I ain't going to clean that up.

Shortly we started going in the shower one by one. I got in the shower as I slipped out of my cloths and let down my hair as I felt it fall on my shoulders. I stared at my self in the mirror and saw all of the sauce and whipped cream that mixed in my hair. It was all sticky and it didn't look very appealing. Trust me. I got in the shower and turned on the hot water as I felt it run through my ketchup and whip cream mix of hair. I washed my hair very well before I got out and wrapped myself with a white towel and admired my long clean brown hair. I smiled satisfied and got out as I made my way to my room. Opening my bag, I pulled out a white shirt and some grey sweatpants. I put them on after I had put on my underwear and bra. I put my hair in a messy bun even though it was wet but I was too lazy to let it dry in the towel.
I walked out and saw the guys cleaning up the mess. I watched them as I picked up a glass and poured some water into it. I drank slowly as I watched them.
"Aren't you going to help?" Jace asked.
"No I'm okay here." I shrugged and walked back to my room. I smiled at how I responded. That should teach them to not mess with me.

••••••••
Who's you're favourite person to watch a movie with?

Remember to be yourselves cause everyone else is taken.. you're perfect the way you are! :)