Chapter 17 : water bottles

Song: midnight memories
Singer: One direction
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday

Two more days until the dance. After school Dina and I decided to go last minute dress shopping. She was currently waiting for me outside of school in her car as I picked up my things. I felt a vibration go on in my jeans. I pulled out my phone and saw the screen lit up as I received a text.

Dina: can you bring me my earphones while you're at it? They're on the corner , top shelf of your locker! Thanks :)

Me: sure.

I rolled my eyes playfully knowing that I had taken them to listen to music but forgot to give them back. I picked up my bag and of course Dinas earphones. I walked out to be met with Dina as she rolled down the passenger seat window shouting.
"LETS GO! " she yelled. I rushed as I opened the passenger seat door and hopped in to be left with loud music that was playing in the car. I closed the door and Dina rushed away. We stopped at some red lights and then she turned towards me.
"Green or navy blue?" She asked. I raised a brow as I didn't seem to understand her question.
"My hair colour! Hello?" She mocked.
"Dina, You know you should give your hair a break. You're damaging it with all these chemicals." I spilled out.
"Yeah but I like it and it's my thing. If I don't do it who will?" She said. Rolling my eyes playfully i looked out the window as the light turned green, indicating that we can go now. Dina started driving again as she danced to the music in the car. I did the same as I waved my hair side to side. We stopped at another red light but this time beside us was about four guys in a car checking us out. They rolled down their windows as they checked us out. I laughed as I decided to do a little sneaky prank. I had a water bottle in my hand as I drank it. The guys just watched with their sunglasses on. I pulled out a sharpie pen and wrote our numbers  on it with the words call us! . I checked the perfect timing and threw the water bottle as it went straight through their car window. Dina laughed as the lights turned green and we drove off.
"I don't know what Kai will say about this." She said, giggling.
"They won't even call." I laughed but at that same moment my phone rang. We both looked at each other wide eyed for a few seconds but then started laughing. I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, are you the water bottle woman." He said with a really cute but Manley voice.

"Yep." I said popping the p.

"You're cute." He said.

"You barely know me." I said back.

"Exactly." He said which confused me. I can hear them whispering to each other which indicated me that I was on speaker. I did the same obviously as me and Dina tried to hide our laughs.
"I didn't catch your name." He said.

"I don't think I caught yours either." I said.

"Nico" he said.

"Nico? Isn't that italien a little?" I asked.

"My mom is italien." He said but continued before I can say a word. "And you?" He said. You can hear the italien accent in his English.

"Jade." I said.

"Beautiful." He said.

"Thanks." I thanked him for his compliment.

"See you sometime?" He said in a questioning tone.

"Sure." I smiled. He then hung up and me and Dina just  stayed there eye widened. I saved his number in my phone.

We finally reached a stop after a while as we were now parked on the side of a street. On the side  there were shops filled with dresses and shoes. I opened the car door and stepped out into the wind. We started off with the first store. Dina was the first to enter as she walked through the glass door revealing million racks of dresses all over the place. Typical Dina she ran through every single rack and picked out every single dress she liked. Me, on the other hand, barely had three dresses on my arm. Dina walked straight into the dressing room as I kept looking around. After about three minutes, she came out with a red long sleeve mermaid dress that had a huge red rose on the waist area. I stood shocked with the view.
"So? What do you think?" She said twirling around.
"I think you should try something else." I said. I didn't like the dress. Not at all.
She hopped back in and I went back to searching for a nice simple dress. She came back with a long flowy purple dress. She set it with some black heels and a black clutch. I honestly liked the look. She twirled around with it then she stopped to know my opinion as she raised her hands in a questioning way.
"So?" She said smiling.
"I think it would look amazing with your black hair." I said. She jumped in excitement as she went back to take off the dress. I kept searching until I found the dress I wanted a black lace skin tight dress with a see through black fabric over it which made my legs visible. The back was completely open and it had a few straps of fabric over it to give it a beautiful design. I set the dress with a pair of black high heels. Dina and I went out of the store satisfied with the dresses and shoes we bought and headed to a sandwich shop to get something to eat. We both waiting in the line until it was our turn to order. We took our food and walked to a table. We sat talking and gossiping. We finally decided to go home since it was getting late. Let's see what tomorrow happens.