Chapter 43: turn it up

Song: sound of your heart.
Singer: Shawn hook
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up in bed with Daniel beside me. His arm was wrapped around me as his slow breaths ran down my neck. A smile spread across my face as I felt him shift. I knew he was still asleep but I just had to wake him up. I mean it's already 11:38 in the morning. I think he should wake up. I let out a really high pitched scream and suddenly I saw Daniel get up with a worried look on his face.
"What!? What happened!?" He yells.
"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE." I laugh as I sink in my pillow.
"Hahaha very funny." He said sarcastically.
"Usually wives bring breakfast in bed and give their husbands kisses not scare the hell out of them." He continued.
"Do I look like a very responsible, romantic, movie like wife to you." I laugh.
"No, but since you scared me now I'm going to come get." He said as he jumps on the bed. I scream and start running out of the room. He runs after me through the whole house as we laugh I then slip and fall on the couch. He falls on top of me and smirks. He places little kisses on my neck and then we make eye contact.
"Got ya" he says. I laugh.
"Get off me, idiot." I say.
"Oh in the idiot?" He says.
"I think I was pretty clear." I say back with a little sas.
"Would an idiot do this?" He says as he starts tickling my stomach which forces me to laugh.
"Okay okay you're not an idiot." I surrendered. I'll get him next time.
He laughs and gets off me as he made his way to the kitchen.
"Apple?" He asked.
"Oooh very romantic." I say. He raised a brow. "Usually husbands cook for their wives in the morning." I say as I lay on the couch.
"And here I am asking again. Apple?" He said.
"Throw it" I say as he threw the red shiny apple at me. I caught it with both hands and took a little bite out of it.
He picks out an apple for himself from the fridge and he walks towards me. He sits on the couch still shirtless. Picks up my legs and placed them on his thigh.
I took them off and I shifted to where head was on his chest. He puts an arm around me as I felt his hard abs under my head.
"Don't you have to go to work?" I asked.
"I'll call in sick." He said. "What about you?" He asked.
"I don't have a shift today they'll call if they needed me." I say. He pulls me closer to him as he turned on the tv. I laid in his arms as he rested his head on his other arm.

Nico's POV:
Skyler and I were now sitting in a small coffee shop. Her hair was up in a high pony tail and her eyes were sparkling like little stars her smile lit up my world. I think I finally moved on. To be honest I just want to forget about the past and think about my future with Skyler. I still haven't proposed to her but I'm think about it. I can't just be locked up in my past forever. It's probably for the best. She took a sip of her hot chocolate and I took a sip of my latte.
"So my mom invited us to this family get together." She smiled.
"I can't wait to be there with you." I say smiling. She smiles widely.
"I'm so glad we met on that bus. I don't know what I'd do without you." She said.
"Same here." I say. But saying it to someone other than Jade felt so wrong. I don't know why I'm still thinking about her. She doesn't even know that I exist anymore. She doesn't know us. She doesn't remember the memories. It's all gone.
"Nico?" I heard sky say.
"Yeah?" I raised a brow.
"I was asking you what you were going to wear for this Fridays family get together?" She asked.
"Oh I'm something nice I guess." I say.
"Oh okay." She smiles. I smile back to her.
"Is everything okay?" She asked with a worried face.
"Yeah why?" I gave her a reassuring smile.
"I don't know you keep zoning out." She said.
"Oh it's nothing I'm just a little tired." I say.
"Do you want to go home?" She asked.
"No it's fine. I'm happy here." I say.
"Oh ok" she smiles.

••••••••
Smile!
Comment!
Vote!
Follow!
Stay tuned for chapter 44