Chapter 30: burning hearts .

Song:runaway
Singer: galantis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He started to panic. The fire caught on more and more as smoke filled my nostrils I felt like I'm losing oxygen.
"BRIAN!" I heard him yell. Suddenly I heard running. Bunch of men ran in as my eyes slowly started to close and the room went dark.

I woke up in a hospital room everything was white and a bunch of machines were attached to me. I looked around quickly and remembered what had happened. I quickly detached the machines from myself before anyone can come. I looked at the window in the corner. I looked at the little closet and picked up my clothes. Going to the bathroom I quickly put them on and ran to the window as fast as I can. I tried my best to push it open but it wouldn't open. Suddenly I heard footsteps from behind me and my heart started to race.. I shut my eyes close but suddenly a cool breeze hit my skin. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the window had been open. I looked at the person behind me and saw his messy hair again.
"Forgive me for everything" he said. Then suddenly helped me on the window.
"Go." He said.
"What about you?" I asked.
"I'll meet you in our spot tomorrow if I can." He said. I jumped out landing on my knees and then sprinted towards the road. I was able to look back a little and saw him standing there staring at me run. I started to cry as I ran. Memories from back to when we satin that spot in the park came back. My hair flew in the wind and his eyes never looked so bright. Gently he touched my cheek. I miss him. I miss the real him.

To be honest I didn't know where I was headed to. I was just going where my feet lead me.

Daniel's POV(point of view)
I let her go because i actually love her and i felt like this whole thing is my fault. I wish I never got her into this. I watched her run as her brown hair danced in the wind. Her breaths were so heavy that I was able to feel them. I miss her green eyes that were so deep in emotion and filled with love. I want her. To be honest I want her all to myself.

Nico's POV:
I haven't heard from her ever since the day my uncle Fabio took her back home. I wanted to give her space but now I'm just worried. She's nowhere to be seen and all I think about is her. To be honest she knows exactly how to make a guy fall for her. Her chocolate brown hair that always spread on her face and how her eyes would widen every time she sees something she likes. The way she starts to move around when she's nervous but my favourite thing about her is the way she playfully rolls her eyes and how she's always sarcastic. To say it truthfully I did fall for her and I fell hard.

Jade's POV:
The first place that came to my mind was Tyler's place but I didn't want to put him into this. To be honest all I want to do is escape from the whole world and go live on mars. I felt like the world was just a dark whole pulling me in. What's so dark about it is how people actually treat you. But honestly if we keep on caring about what people think then when are we going to think about what we think and respect our opinion. I then thought about Nico but i already caused him enough trouble.

I ran as fast as I can until I reached the road. I didn't have any money with me and I was all alone. Honestly I don't know what to do. I started walking and walking until a police car stopped in front of me. At first I hesitated but I didn't want to tell them about everything so I just kept running.