Chapter 31: find me.

Song: summertime sadness
Singer: Lana del Rey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no idea where to go so I decide finally on Nico. I walked as fast as I can trying to find the way to him but the day light was slowly starting to fade as the city lights shined bright and the cars would race passed me with loud music through out the cars. People would stare at me, some with their beer bottles in their hands. I felt my hands tremble from the cold and I felt the cold breeze hit my tanned skin. Suddenly I was feeling desperate cause I kept walking in circles as I didn't know where I was going. People kept crowding my way as they bumped into my shoulder while they walked. I suddenly realized that I had memorized Nico's number. Suddenly a dash of hope ran through my body. I ran into a random shop that was around the corner and walked to the woman sitting behind the desk.
"May I help you?" She said as I approached the desk.
"Can I use a phone around here?" I asked. She smiled and handed me a phone as she went back to typing on her computer.
"Thanks." I said.
"Your welcome." She smiled.
I dialled the number as my fingers trembled as I heard it ring. I bit my bottom lip as I waited for his response.
"Hello?" He said with a questioning tone.
"Nico." I mumbled.
"JADE?" He said with excitement.
"Help me." I mumbled in defeat feeling so weak.
"Where are you?" He asked. I asked the lady to tell me where I was cause I obviously didn't know where I was. I told Nico where I was and he hung up. I felt my heart race as now I regretted calling him. His voice that made me feel so safe and secure that I couldn't resist. I walked outside of the shop and stood in front of the door as I felt the cool breeze hit my skin. I waited for what seemed like an hour until that same old car that was filled with amazing memories stopped in front of me. He stepped out of the car with his messy hair and grey sweatpants that were settled with a white v-neck shirt.
"Jade?" He said. His voice was cautious and had that same exact sweet tone to it.
"Nico?" I mumbled. I couldn't stop myself from jumping into his arms as I wrapped my legs around his waist and tangled my fingertips around his neck as I cried in his tough shoulders. He held me tightly for a few moments before letting me down.
"What happened?" He asked worried.
"I don't want to talk about it right now." I mumbled to him. He nodded understanding. He tangled his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his back, taking in the scent of his cologne.
"I was so worried." He whispered in my ear.
"Don't ever let me go" I mumbled. "Please" I continued. He tightened his grip around my waist and whispered "I won't." My heart raced and I felt something in my stomach. That feeling you get when you're ... in love.

He walked me to the passenger seat and I sat on the leather chair while I closed the car door. He walked to the drivers seat and started the engine. The car lights turned on since it was really dark by now. To be honest with him I feel more than safe. His eyes were fixed on the road as he drove.
"Aren't you gonna tell me what happened?" He asked again.
"Can we please not talk about it right now." I mumbled as I pinched the bridge of my nose while I shut my eyes trying to forget everything that happened.
"You'll have to tell me sooner or later." He admitted.
"Yeah I know but I just don't want to talk about it at this moment." I said trying to be as calm as possible.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night, princess." He smirked.
"Don't ever call me princess." I groaned.
"Okay, princess" he chuckled.
"Nico" I said.
"Okay I'll stop but I was just trying  to change the temper in the car." He said. "But tell me are You sure you're okay." He continued as now he was staring at me. My eyes were shut but I suddenly took a glance at him to answer his question but then my eyes went on the road and widened suddenly in fear.
"NICO WATCH OUT." I screamed as a huge camion was heading towards us. The lights of the huge camion shone bright in our eyes.   Nico suddenly turned the steering wheel hard to the left as I screamed in fear but the screams stopped when Nico crashed into a tree. The glass of the windows shattered, the air bags popped out and that's when everything suddenly went black. Before I completely blacked out I was able to hear police cars and other cars make there way towards us but after that everything went jet black as if the world had just shut down.