Chapter 15: food fight

Song: unsweet
Singer: DNCE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up all bundled up in bed. My hair was a mess and I was still in the cloths I was wearing from last night. I looked at the time that indicated 6:00 am. I got up knowing that today I'll be late for school cause I have to work a morning shift at this cafe down the street. I felt the cold breeze in the house hitting my skin as I walked the bathroom. Walking into the shower as I slipped out of my cloths, I felt the steamy water crawl down my body. I closed my eyes for a little as I was listening to the water drops on my body. I walked out of the bathroom as I wrapped myself in a white towel. I walked back to my room as I walked to the mirror in the corner. I looked at my back , revealing scars from my childhood. I usually try to cover the scars with some foundation but it won't erase the memory. Some people think they know my past. But they don't know the actual story, What actually happened. No one knows, except for Jace. I walked to my closet, picking out an over sized sweater and some light ripped jeans. I put on some white converse and picked up my phone and my school bag. I made my way to the coffee shop I work in. I walked in as the little bell hanging on the door rang when I opened the door and met my coworkers cleaning the tables and some of them placing the cakes out. I walked in as I stepped behind the counter helping everyone. Customers started to walk in, ordering some coffee and a piece of muffin as they made there way to where ever they're going. I looked at the time hanging in the corner of the dark wooden walls that indicated 10:30 am. I walked out picking up my stuff knowing my shift is over. I started running to the bus stop as my bus arrived. I hopped in and took a seat right beside the window.

I walked in to the front doors of the school as I made my way to the principles office. I knocked on the door and then opened the door to reveal the principle sitting on her black leather chair and her dark brown desk that was loaded with papers and had her name placed in front. She was typing on the computer when her head shot to face me.
"You're late." She simply said.
"Yeah I know, I over slept." I said.
"It's not the first time miss. Williams." She said as she started writing on a piece of paper. She handed it to me as I reached for the doorknob. Before I could grab it she asked me a question.
"Is everything okay with you Jade?" She asked as she raised a brow.
"Yeah, Why?" I asked. Confused at her question and why would she ask that anyways?
"Nothing, You usually talk back and you know. You." She said. I shrugged and turned around towards the door as I reached for the doorknob again. My fingers tangled around it and I opened the door. Walking down the hallway to my 11:30 class. The hallway was dim and silent you could almost hear the ants walking. I finally reached the door to my class. Standing behind the door, I could hear the students talking and discussing a subject. I knocked on the door and walked in. The class immediately went silent as I walked to my seat in the far back. I sat silently as I took out a piece of paper and a pencil. I placed them on the table as I sat in a comfortable position. I felt everyone staring at me which I wasn't really liking so I hoped that they'd look away now. After a few seconds the teacher started talking and everyone's attention was now on the teacher. Finally now I can draw without people staring at me.

Class finally ended after a long hour. Everyone packed there stuff and we're headed to lunch. People can get wild when they see that food is involved. I walked to my locker, unlocking it I put my books and everything inside as I slammed it shut. Dina walked towards me with her now pink and purple hair. She wore some dark purple lipstick and a leather jack with a light caramel pink shirt that was tugged in her skinny ripped light jeans. Kai came from behind her as he wrapped his arms around her. These two hated each other 2 years ago. I don't know what happened. But they are also called the best couple of the year now and even have their own name together Dai. I liked kina better but they chose the other one. Anyway. Tyler followed them too as he stood beside me.
"Okay guys you can stop flirting now." He said when Kai whispered something into Diana's ear and Dina giggled. He finally let go of her and I was getting a little jealous cause she's my best friend. Anyway. We walked to the cafeteria as Dina picked up a salad and I picked up some fries. I was really hungry. I started eating as Dina started eating her salad. Kai sat beside Dina with three slices of pizza on his plate and Tyler sat beside me. He also had three slices of pizza. I felt Dina staring at my fries that I dipped in the kitchen and her eyes kept getting wider and wider. She then looked away as she stuffed her mouth with lettuce. I smiled a little since I knew she wanted some. Tyler and Kai were talking about sports and arguing about which soccer team is better. After about 5 minutes Dina pushed the salad away from her. The guys noticed they pulled their slices of pizza closer to them. I looked at my fries. Not many were left just a few. She then leaned over the table trying to get some fries. I slapped her hand but she didn't go away.
"No! Get your own I'm hungry." I said. When it comes to food, there's no mercy between us.
"But I want yours!" She yelled. Kai and Tyler stared at us waiting to see what will happen. We started to fight a little as I kicked from under the table and we would fight with are hands too. Dina accidentally flipped the fries on me as the ketchup on the plate stained my shirt. My jaw dropped. Kai and Tyler waited for my next move as I picked up a slice of pizza from Tyler and threw it at her.
"Hey! I was about to eat that!" Tyler said as Kai laughed. Someone suddenly screamed "FOOD FIGHT" and everyone started throwing food around.
Students started to jump on the tables and throw food everywhere. Kai, Dina, Tyler and me rushed out of the cafeteria as we headed to the bathrooms. Me and Dina into the girls and Kai and Tyler into the guys bathroom.
"I'm so sorry." She laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Yeah me too." I apologized.
We laughed as we got washed up.