Chapter 19: how about we dance?

Song : tennis court
Singer: lorde

Friday. Dance day.

The last hour was hour and everyone rushed home to get ready for the dance. Dina insisted for me to get ready at her place. We stopped by my place to pick up my dress and shoes. I rushed up to my room picking up all my stuff and then rushed back to the car. I got in and Dina rushed down the street.

Arriving at her place I greeted her parents and we walked up to her room which was blue and green themed. She pulled out her purple dress and threw it on her queen sized bed and then walked to take her shower. I had already taken mines So I sat in front of her mirror starting off my make up. She came out with the towel wrapping her hair. She wore her pyjamas. She started to dry her hair and I started to paint my nails a shade of black to go with my dress. I did my toes too and I waited for them to dry. Dina started to do her make up as I started putting on some eyeliner and some highlights. I put some mascara and some light matte liquid lipstick for it to be simple. I didn't like the idea of make up but I had some on when there were special occasions like this. Dina started making natural curls with my hair. Letting it fall down my back. I then did hers as she wanted hers to be straightened and up in a simple high pony- tail. She smiled and approached her dress and I took out mine. We each helped each other put on the dresses and made sure we looked good. We then slipped into the heels and then we were ready to take a few mirror selfies and some of our own selfies. We posed in each picture until we heard a car honk from down stairs. We rushed down stairs and obviously Dina's mom wanted to take a few pictures. She took a few and we rushed out to Kai's car. I hopped in the back seat. Where I was met with Tyler and Nico. Tyler went out of the car letting me sit between him and Nico and then hopped back in.
"You don't go to our school." I looked at Nico.
"I do now." He said.
"Welcome to our very boring school then." I said. Everyone laughed a little.
"The people you met yesterday are also coming to our school." Kai said while driving.
"Oh cool." I said. "Are they coming to the dance?" I asked.
"Yep" Kai said. He then turned the radio up and we started the party in the car a little.

Finally arriving at our school, we made our way to the gym where the party was held. We entered together, hearing the music I was already in the party mood. Everyone screamed happy and were dancing their shoes off, literally. My eyes landed on Daniel as he danced with a girl and made her twirl around. Nico pulled my out of my thoughts as I noticed that Tyler , Dina and Kai left and it was only us two in the crowd.
"I didn't want to say this in the car but you look amazing." He said.
"You look amazing too." I complimented. He wore a fit suit that made his muscles show and a nice black tie to go with the suit. His hair was messy and his green eyes sparkled. He pulled out a white rose and handed it too me. I took it, smelling it sent. I feel him watching my every move as I looked towards the dance floor.
"Wanna dance?" He said holding out his hand. I nodded accepting his offer. We walked towards the dance floor and danced to the song that was being played tennis court by lorde . He made me twirl around and showed off his danced moves. Everyone made a circle around us as we danced. It looked like we had already planned the dance before but we were just having fun. He carried my while he spun around and then placed me back down. We continued to dance to the song until it ended and everyone clapped. Everyone went back to dancing. I breathed heavily from all the dancing and he chuckled.
"You're a good dancer." He said. He slowly put his hands on my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck as our faces were a few inches apart.
"Not bad yourself." I said.
"I've known you for a few days Williams and I'm already falling for you." He said as he stared into my eyes.
I chuckled looking down at his comment.
"I can relate." I said.
"What would you do if I hugged you?" He asked.
"I'd hug you back."
"Stroke your hair?"
"I'd blush."
"Kiss you?"
"I don't know"
"What if i do none of these?" He asked again.
"I wouldn't do anything." I answered.
"What if i did this?" He said as he held my hand and twirled me around but pulled me back to him.
"I would keep dancing."
He chuckled  and then we connected four heads. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and I closed my eyes. I felt his hot breath hitting my skin as he breathed. I looked at him and he looked at me confused.
"Just kiss me already." I said and our lips connected. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. We then pulled away staring at each other while taking heavy breaths. I could see Daniel staring from behind him. More like glaring. I brought back my gaze to Nico as he leaned over again and we kissed again.
At this point I didn't care anymore.

•••••

Hey guys I'll be putting a question in each chapter now! Answer your opinion in the comments.

What do you think about Nico?