Chapter 10: kisses in the air

Song: send my love to your new lover.
Singer : Adele
(If you like the idea of the songs then please comment if you want me to put more in the next chapters )!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Class dismissed." The teacher yelled out. I took my stuff and walked out of the class as it was finally the best hour of school, lunch. I walked to my locker as I placed the books in my hands in it and took my phone and earphones as I Dina came towards me with a grin on her face. I rolled my eyes as she wiggled her shoulders.
"Ooooooh I see chemistry between you and Danny." She giggled.
"Danny?" I said confused.
"Danny is what you will call Daniel when you guys are a thing." She wiggled  her eyebrows.
"Dina we're just friends." I say as I start walking towards the cafeteria as Dina walked beside me. You can hear her heels hitting the ground from three meters away as she walked. What can I say, that's why I love Dina, as a best friend. I stopped when I saw him standing in front of me. Who other, the one and only, Daniel smith. I raised a brow as he stood in front of me.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
"Can you explain this?" He said with an emotionless face. I looked at him confused as I waited for him to show me something.
"What?" I said with a high pinched voice.
"Us." He said.
"What about us?" I asked.
"What are we?" He asked.
"Friends. I guess." He looked at me still emotionless.
"Okay." He said as he shoved his hands in his ripped black jeans pocket.
"Okay?" I said in a questioning tone.
He then walked away as we continued to walk towards the cafeteria. We sat at our usual table and talked. I laughed at Tyler's jokes and the way he kept flirting with every girl that past by. Like right now he's flirting with Kayla, one of the really calm girls that doesn't really talk much. I suddenly looked to the cafeteria doors and saw Daniel walking in with one of the most popular girls in school, Madison. Unlike the others she's really nice. Their fingers were locked together as everyone's eyes was on them. She walked like a model with her on point outfits. Her hair flawless and her eyes pierced into your  soul every time she looked at you. She had everything. The looks, the perfect personality and an amazing humer. She sat at a table as Daniel sat opposite of her. She giggled as he talked. I don't know why but there was this feeling in me that just wanted to rip her head off. Okay way too violent, Jade. Calm down. They'll break up like in 2 weeks max, right? Wait? Why do I care so much? I don't care about him. After this stupid challenge I'll get to go back to being myself and wear my dark coloured cloths and he'll go back to being the perfect boy he was.
My eyes were locked on them. I could see Madison's hands slid to his hands as he held her hand in his and her eyes started to sparkle in the light as her cheeks blushed and she looked away hiding it. I never saw them together. What the hell just happened. He was just standing in front of me. I got mad and suddenly saw myself walking out of the cafeteria. I could here Tyler say
"What's going on with her." When I left. I made my way to the girls bathrooms and stood in front of the mirrors as I just stared  at myself for a few minutes. Trying to figure out what I'm actually doing? What am I feeling? I couldn't figure it out. I then came up with a plan. Fine, Daniel, if you want to play this game. Let's see who wins. I said to myself. I walked back to the cafeteria as I heard one of Daniels friends, Austin whisper something that was loud enough for me to hear.
"I'm pretty sure she hasn't even gotten her first kiss yet." They laughed. I got annoyed even though I was already mad. I picked up Austin as I pulled him from the neck and smashed my lips into his. I did it right in front of Madison and Daniels table. Austin continued to kiss me as I did the same. I could feel Austin smile and I already knew that Daniel was watching wide eyed. Austins hands traveled to my back as he held me in place. I stopped kissing him as he looked at me and smirked. He stared down at me amused by my action. He whispered in my ears as I tried to ignore his words.
"This was the best kiss I've ever had." Austin whispered. I didn't really care, I could see in the corner of my eyes Daniel staring emotionless. I smirked and walked out of the cafeteria as I pushed Austin to side. I didn't look back as I was satisfied with what I did. I walked with all confidence as I now noticed that the cafeteria was silent and there was not even a breath. Everyone was just staring.