Chapter 8: food house

Saturday! Finally the weekend. Dina and I planned to go to the mall to do some shopping and then get something to eat. Jace is downstairs eating..
"LET GO OF MY SLICE OF PIZZA!" I yelled as I walked to the kitchen and saw Jace savouring MY slice of pizza.
"Go away. Finders keepers." He said as he took another bite. I ran up to him and tackled him as he fell on the flour and I  took MY slice of pizza out of his hand. I took a bite as he got up and tackled me. He took the slice as he ate it.

"I hate you" I said doing a baby face.

"Hate you more sis." He said as he finished MY slice of pizza. I looked at the time and it was 11:40. Dina will be here soon. I walked to my room as I wore a pair of jeans and a white shirt followed by a leather black jacket. I put on my brown knee high boots as I let my hair down and walked out remembering to take my phone. Dina knocked on the door as I walked to open it. I turned the door knob as I walked out into the sun and away I went with Dina. We decided to walk to the mall since we prefer walking over the car.

"Hey!" She said. Jace walked towards the door. She always thought hat my brother was cute. Once she had this crush on him for 2 years and every time that she'd come over to my place she would wear a dress and would do a full makeup and wear high heels. She was obsessed. It got annoying after awhile but then she found Kai and now they're happily in love and then there is me, a potato when will I find someone that loves me! Wait I already have someone, sorry boys I'm already taken by the best and the one and only. The only one that doesn't disappoint me or judge me. Food. Yep food is the only thing that hasn't disappointed me in this life. Anyway some people end up with 5 cats in there house but I'm going to end up with a house made out of food! Wow I have a lot of imagination. Food house isn't a bad idea tho.

"Earth to Jade!" Dina yelled as she waved her hand in front of my face. Oh thanks Dina I was about to decorate my food house with ice cream but you ruined it. Wait ice cream would melt in the summer maybe I should put hamburgers instead. Wait what if it rains! I don't like wet hamburgers! I have to think this through. Oh I know I should put a giant umbrella over my food house. Yep. Wait WHERE DO I FIND A GIANT UMBRELLA!

"JADE!" Dina yelled.

"What! Let me think this through!"

"Think what through?"

"Long story."

She shrugged as we continued to walk, the air hit my skin as we walked and talked about how Kai asked her out on a date and how Tyler is helping him plan it and what she will wear and makeup, while I'm here thinking about where I can find a giant umbrella?
"So I need your help figuring out what to wear." She said as I smiled since she always comes to me to every single problem that she has.
Her blue hair was now now being tide up in a high pony tail as it flew in the wind.
"What do you think will go with my blue hair! Oh my god do you think I should make it into a dark red so I can buy a nice red dress?"

"I don't know, Dina we'll see." I rolled my eyes playfully. We finally reached the mall as we walked through the glass automatic doors that open whenever you're near and walked in as now Dina was running around in every clothing shop she can find. We were now in one of my favourite stores and Dina is trying on three different outfits. I currently have a green sweater that has roses on the shoulders and on the wrists and a pair of light blue jeans with a pair of matching sneakers. Dina came out with a skin tight black dress with one sleeve. It was real short and it was open from the back. She added some red pumps and a red purse to go with the outfit.

"I like this one." I said as she smiled and tried to walk back to the dressing room to try on another outfit. I waited as she came out with a long navy blue dress as and some black heels.
"Too formal." I said. She groaned and went back to try on her next outfit. I waited another ten minutes as she came out with a short black skirt and a white crop top and a long see through jacket and a pair of white converse.