Chapter 35: the getaway plan

Song: R U mine (one of my favourite songs by the way :))
Singer: arctic monkey
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Do you ever get that thought where you think if one thing never happened how your whole life would have changed. That's what I'm feeling right now. To me life is just a story. Each person has their own story that may or may not be heard in the futur. Some people's stories are deeper than others or even darker. But this is called the cycle of life. Sometimes I think what would have happened if I were never born. I don't remember my past and the future is blurry, to be honest I don't even know what's happing in this present day. After my talk with Daniel yesterday I went to sleep. This morning I woke up and ate breakfast on this large table filled with eggs, bacon, pancakes and anything you'd want to eat in the morning. We were now all seated around that table still talking.
"Bryan and I will go out of town this week." Charlene informed. We smiled at the comment and I replied politely.
"Have a safe trip." I said.
"Thank you" Bryan thanked. Suddenly they both got up and were getting ready to each go to work.
"Be safe kids. Don't want to be chasing you around" Bryan smirked. Daniel awkwardly laughed while scratching the back of his head while the the parents left the house. He suddenly pulled me by my wrist and dragged me up the stairs and into my room.
"We have to get a plan" he said.
"What's the plan?" I raised a brow.
"I need you to pack the important things you need." He said. Pulling out a large black bag from the closet. "Don't take things you won't need." He said. I nodded and walked to the closet. I picked out two jeans , three shirts, two dresses, three pairs of shoes, a hoodie, two jackets, a purse and a pair of sweatpants. I put them all in the bag and smiled satisfied of my decision.
"You're going to need all that?" He said with wide eyes.
"Oh right! Maybe I should pick out another pair of shoes and another hoodie maybe and a dress , another pair of pants won't hurt and also maybe-" I was cut of by Daniel putting a hand through his messy hair as he said:
"You need all of this to survive?" He asked.
"If I'm running away I have to at least runaway in style." I shrugged casually.
"Okay whatever just pack everything you need." He said as he watched me pick up everything that a girl needed to survive.
"Aren't you going to pack anything?" I asked.
"Do you see any space in the bag I gave you?" He exclaimed.
"True, maybe I need a larger bag" I said.
"Jade" he huffed.
"Okay fine" I frowned.
He pulled out another bag and I smiled.
"Thank you! Now I can pack the rest of the things I need!" I smiled.
"Nuh uh this is mine sweetheart I think you packed more than enough things." He laughed. My smile suddenly turned into a frown.
"Great" I say sarcastically.
He went into his and started packing his town stuff while I looked through the window.
Daniel came rushing in my room with a pile of money.
"Where did you get all that from?" I asked.
"Bryan's office." He said. He put the money in the bag and finally he took both bags and got down stairs quickly.
He pulled out some car keys and threw me a jacket. I put the jacket quickly on and he unlocked the front door. We both got out pulling the bags out as he closed the door and locked it again.
"Why are You locking the door?" I asked as the cold breeze hit my skin.
"So when they get back they won't be suspect anything." He said as he locked the door. He then ran to his car putting the bags in the trunk and I got into the passenger seat. I put on my seat belt as he got into the drivers seat and put on his. He started the engine of the car and drove quickly away from the house.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Somewhere where we can start a new chapter." He said.
"Do you even know where you're going?" I asked.
"No but we'll figure it out sooner or later "he said.

•••••••••
If you want to get to know me ask some questions in the comments and I'll reply! :D

You're beautiful when you smile! Keep smiling :)