Chapter 2: hello..nice to meet you.

The bell rang as everyone rushed through the thin halls it literally looked like an earthquake inside the school. I rolled my eyes at the crowd as I walked to class. Surprise! I wasn't late. Wow new record. I saw my Spanish teacher walk in with her books as she started talking Spanish. I took a seat next to the wall on the right as I took out a paper and a pencil as I started drawing. I was drawing a dream catcher. I usually like to draw the tattoos that I want to get but I'm too scared of needles and anything that pokes my skin. The teacher started teaching the language as everyone looked at her in a confused look. The Spanish teacher is a very nice teacher but can get mad when you don't listen and don't try to understand. I laughed a little at the faces of everyone that looked like they barely understood what she was saying. Some of them were texting under the table, others gossiping and others trying to take notes. All I was doing is drawing. The bell rang and we all walked to our next class. Everyone going their separate ways. I walked to my English class as I sat, as usual I sat at the far corner but this time next to the window. The teacher walked in as he started his lesson, well it's not a surprise that I had a pile of drawings on the corner of my desk. I was drawing but made a mistake and tried to erase it. My hand hit the pile of papers and they fell on the floor I groaned in annoyance as I got up to pick them up, the papers flew everywhere as I got up and picked them off the ground the teacher looked at me as he was mad.

"I hope I'm not bothering you miss Williams." He said as he crossed his hands under his chest.

"Well you kinda are.." I mumbled to myself as I sat back at my spot. I looked at the drawing as I realized one was missing. The dream catcher. Really? That was my favourite one! I sat down as I rested my head on my hand and played with my pencil.

"Okay, so I want you to right an essay about this subject for next week." He said as the bell rang. Right now we had lunch as everyone rushed to the cafeteria. I looked for Dina as she was flirting with her boyfriend, Kai. Kai and Dina were friends since they were 9 years old but I guess they finally found love. Kai is a really sweet guy with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes, he's really tall and really strong too, they're really cute together. I walked towards them as they looked back at me and smiled.

"Hey where've you been?" Kai said as Dina hugged me.

"In chocolate land." I said sarcastically as he chuckled, he gave me a friendly a hug as we walked to the cafeteria. We sat at an empty table as everyone ate their lunch, I was eating an apple.

"Turns out that the best hair colour that suits me is blue or red I think I like the pink better." Dina started talking as we stared at her, raising an eyebrow. "NO!" She yelled making me jump. "Green looks better on me don't you think?" She said excited. Kai laughed.

"Everything looks good on you." He flirted with her as I rolled my eyes playfully. Dina blushed as her cheeks turned redder than a tomato. she looked like a tomato had just exploded in her face. I smiled childishly as I imagined a tomato exploding in her face. We are as we listened to Dina talking about her drama stories.

~~

"Okay everyone today we're going to play basketball." Coach James said. Currently I was in gym. Yay. I'm being sarcastic. Two people were chosen to be captain. They started picking the players. I wasn't picked last so I was happy. But Kai wasn't on my team. Dina wasn't with us though, me and Dina don't have mush classes together. But I see often, I don't know how? But she's my best friend. The game started as I played against the team Kai was in. They started passing the ball to the jocks as the ball was now in Daniels hands.

Daniel smith. One of the best sport players in the school. He's an amazing athlete. He's not the extreme bad boy and not the perfect mr. Good guy. Either, rumour has it that his brother, Samuel can break a wall made out of bricks break just by hitting it with a football. He has light brown hair and light brown eyes. He's very tall and you can see through his shirt, his six packs. He ran towards the hoop as I tried to remove the ball from his hands. He smirked as I tried and as he showed off his skills. He than bounced the ball as it passed from in between my legs, he coughs the ball as he jumped, hitting the ball into the hoop. I heard the ball hit the hard ground as his team cheered. We went back to the game as now I had the ball. I passed the ball to one of my teammates. I started running towards the hoop as the person passed the ball back to me. Well it hit my head, pretty hard as I got distracted by the whistle. Kai came over to me asking if I was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a headache." He patted my shoulder as he ran back with his friends. Everyone made their way to the locker rooms as they changed into their normal clothing. I followed as I took off my gym cloths and put on my normal cloths back on. I was putting on my shoes as I did the laces and got, taking my bag as I walked out. My phone buzzed indicating a text message from ..Dina.

Dina: hey! I'm waiting for you in the parking lot :)

I smiled as I walked to the parking lot. She ran hugging me as we started walking.

"Hey do you have a lighter?" I asked as I pulled out a cigarette and placing it in between my lips.

"Yeah" she handed me a lighter. I lighted up my cigarette as she raised a brow looking at me.

"What you're not going to share?" She said. I smiled as I handed her a cigarette. She held it between her lips as she lighted it up. We let out the smoke from our mouths, watching it disappear in the air.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell from behind me. Dina and I stopped in our tracks as we turned around to see Daniel walking towards us. I looked at him confused as he was now standing in front of me.

"What?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"You dropped this." He said, handing me my bracelet that I hadn't noticed that I dropped.

"Thanks." I simply said taking back the bracelet.

"By the way, that's not healthy, you should try not to get used to it." He said taking the cigarette out of my hand as he dropped it on the floor and crushed it. I looked at him annoyed. "You should practice your basket ball you're not that bad." He smirked walking away. I turned around annoyed as Dina laughed. Kai caught up with us as we walked. We reached the end of the road where we each walk in a different direction. We all said our goodbyes as we continued walking our separate ways.