Chapter 5: my dream catcher

I looked at my ankle in the mirror as my eyes widened, it was the dream catcher drawing that I drew. He then pulled out the paper smirking.

"I thought you might have lost this in class so I hope you don't lose it now that it's stuck on you." He smiled. I really found his way cute as he commented on the tattoo. "Well I explained why I chose that tattoo. You're turn. Why the birds?" He asked. It did have a meaning for me but I didn't really want to tell him about it.

"I don't know, I guess I just liked it." I simply said as I smiled. He walked me out of the store as he insisted to pay for the cream. We walked to the bus stop and waited. It was currently 8:45 pm and it was getting a little cold. I rubbed my arms as they froze. He looked at me and smiled.

"Want my jacket?" He asked taking off his jacket.

"No thanks I'm fine." I answered. He smiled and raised a brow.

"Are you sure." He said.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said. He looked back at the road as I looked on the other side. My body started to shake in the cold air as I looked on the other side. For his first day he's been doing well. I took out a cigarette as I was tired and I've been craving one right now. I put it between my lips as I lit it.

"Are you giving up." He asked as he shoved his hands into his pockets. I looked at him confused as hero ok the cigarette, from between my lips. "Blow out the smoke don't keep it in." He said as I blew it out. He then picked the cigarette and started smoking. I raised a brow.

"I'm  not giving up." I said.

"Then quit smoking." He said blowing out the smoke. "It's not healthy for you." He continued.

"You're smoking right now." I crossed my arms under my chest. He laughed at my words and my action. He finished the cigarette and dropped it as he crushed it.

"Give me the box of cigarettes." He said in a demanding voice.

"No." I simply answered.

"So you're basically saying that you give up." He smirked. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I handed him the lighter I had and the box of cigarettes. I looked the other way as I was now freezing but felt something around my shoulders. I looked at it as it was his jacket.

"Thanks." I mumbled out.

"No problem." He said as the bus arrived and we hopped in as we sat at two empty seats. I looked out the window as my eyes got heavy and I suddenly slept.

I felt someone shaking me as I groaned in annoyance. "What!?" I yelled as I shot my eyes open. I then realized that I was in a bus and everyone was staring at me as Daniel laughed at my action.

"I think we passed your stop." He said as we got out of the bus two blocks away from my place. "I'll walk you." He said as he walked beside me. I suddenly realized that his jacket was still on me. I took it off and handed it to him but he placed it back on my shoulder as he lit mother cigarette. I stared at him as let the smoke out smoothly and watching disappear through the thin air. He looked back at me as I looked away immediately. I felt him chuckle as he realized that I was staring. "Like the view." He said smirking.

"You mean the road? No not really I see it every day." I said. He chuckled as I talked fast and with a nervous voice.

"Sure." He sarcastically said. We walked as my cheeks turned red and I started looking away as we walked.

"Did you like the tattoo?" I asked worried that he doesn't really like it.

"Yeah, it's interesting and I found the meaning in it." He smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." I smiled as he did too. We continued walking until we finally reached a stop in front of my front door. We stopped as he was now facing me. "Thanks." I said as he nodded a'no problem'. I walked to the door as he stood across it as he waited for me to enter. My finger traveled to the door bell as I pressed it hearing the sound it made inside the house. I heard footsteps getting closer to the door as they unlock it. The door swung open and there was a Jace standing in front of it with an apple in his hands. I turned around waving a goodbye to Daniel as he did the same. I walked in and saw him walk away through the mirror. I smiled as I entered my room. Jace went back to doing what ever he was doing. I took off my cloths and through them on the chair I had in the corner of the room and took out my black and white pyjamas as I put it on. I took out my homework as I did it. I suddenly felt really tired and closed the book as I put it back in my bag so I don't forget it. I walked to the bathroom as I headed to my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. I brought my hair to the side as I brushed it and then put it in a side braid so when I sleep it won't be as tangled as it is right now. I pulled out the tattoo cream as I rubbed it on my ankle as I stared at the tattoo and smiled at his action. The way he just chose it because I lost it. It's cute. The thought was cute not him. I would never love him. I'm sure. Totally am. I do not have any feelings for him. Not even a little. Not even 1%. Not even.. Ok I just don't like him in that way. I don't think I ever will. I'm sure.

I walked out of my bathroom as I headed back to my room. I walked through the wooden door that revealed my room from behind. I made my way to the window, closing it and I walked to my bed as I drowned myself with covers as I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. Okay well I realized that I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned and I even fell off my bed. That hurt by the way. I got up and went to the kitchen as I picked up a glass and poured some water in it. I drank it, I suddenly saw something terrifying as I choked on my water.

"HA! I got you." Jace laughed as I looked at him with an annoyed face because I almost got a heart attack. He was wearing a scary mask and it was dark so I just saw a demon pop out of no where, also known as Jace. "You should have seen your face." He laughed.

"Hahaha very funny." I laughed sarcastically.
He laughed as he texted his friends and as I made my way back to my room as I pulled my self with blankets. I closed my eyes as I finally drifted to sleep. You have to admit, this night was a long night.