Chapter 34: home ...

Jade Pov:
I woke to see that there was that guy named Daniel in my room again. He had a large bag in his hand that had all my stuff in.
"You're finally awake." He said. I smiled. Yesterday we talked and turns out he's a family member and he'll be taking me home. I can't believe I was about to believe that guy, Nico. I knew he was lying. The nurse came in to check up on us. He picked out some cloths for me and put them on my bed.
"Get changed. I'll be waiting for you outside." He said. I put on my cloths slowly putting on the jeans and the shirt he gave me. I suddenly remembered that he had said my brother had passed away. I don't remember anything about him but suddenly tears stormed down my face. I walked slowly out of the room and saw Daniel standing his back to the door. He turned around slowly.
"Let's go" he smiled. I realized that Nico was asleep on the blue chairs. I walked away slowly before I took a last glance at him.

We walked out of the hospital and into his large black car.
"I got you back" he mumbled. I smiled.
"What were we?" I asked.
"Lovers" he answered.
"Wait so you are my boyfriend?" I asked.
"Yeah" he smiled.
"Oh " I mumbled. "I have a question." I said.
"Go ahead" he said as he started the car.
"Whose Nico?" I asked.
"Stay away from him. He tried to kidnap you once and he's the one that got you in this position in the first place . My eyes widened. I didn't think he was that dangerous. "Don't worry you're safe now. You're with me." He smiled. I smiled back.
"Thank you" I said. He chuckled.
"Let's get you home" he smiled. He started driving as he turned up the volume to the music. I rested my head on the black leather chair.

We reached a stop at a huge house. He parked the car as I got out of the passenger seat. He picked up my bags and we both walked back to the house.
A tall man opened the door welcoming us.
"Welcome back Jade. I'm Bryan" he said smiling. I smiled back and a woman came towards us.
"I'm Charlene. You can consider me as your mother now." She smiled. Everything felt so weird.
"Do you remember this place?" Daniel asked.
"No not really" I said.
"Don't worry you'll remember soon enough." He smiled. "I'll take your bags to your room. In the meantime you should get comfortable." He continued. I nodded. Charlene came towards me with a glass of water in her hands.
"You must be thirsty" she smiled.
"Thanks" I said taking the glass of water and gulping the water down feeling it run through my dry throat.
She watched my every move witch made me very uncomfortable.
"Do you want to hear a little about your past?" She asked. I nodded. She lead me to the large living room and we both took a seat on their large white sofa. She put her hand through my hair and gently stroked a strand.
"The first day you came, you had just come back from your date with Daniel. You were wearing a red dress and had your long beautiful hair down. You guys both walked in and that's when you both announced that you were moving in. We were so happy that you were finally part of this family. But suddenly this very tragic accident happened and now you don't remember any of it. Don't worry you're safe now." She smiled. To be honest I felt safe. I felt like they were actually telling the truth unlike that Nico guy. I hope I never see him again.

Daniel came down the stairs slowly and motioned for me to follow him. I nodded and excused my self. I followed him up the stairs and into my so called room.
"Do you remember anything?" He asked.
"No." I answered.
"Don't worry everything will come back in the mean time do you want to get to know me again?" He smiled.
"Yeah" I smiled back.
"What do you wanna know?" He asked.
"How did we meet?" I asked.
"To be honest we need to get you out of here." He said now looking a little worried.
"I thought this was home though." I said confused.
"I made a mistake and I'm making it up to you" he said .
"What did you do?" I asked with wide eyes.
"That's not important right now" he said.
"Where are we going to go?" I asked .
"We'll run away start over and live happily." He said.
"How can I trust You?" I asked.
"I'm your boyfriend." He said.
"And I'm a zebra. Words don't mean anything!" I said sarcastically.
"Look" he said showing me a picture on his phone it was me and him hugging each other and him laughing.
"How do I know that's not photoshopped?" I said.
"Oh come on" he fired back. "Do you believe me now?" He asked.
"Yeah." I answered.
"Good" he said.
He walked out of the room without saying a word. Why did he bring me here if he wanted to escape in the first place. Why does he wanna escape!?

••••••••••
Thank you so much for 23k this is amazing! I love you guys so much <3
Do you like this book?