Chapter 40 : forward

Song:something just like this
Singer: chainsmokers and Coldplay
••••••••••••••••••••••
Looking at the clock on the bedside table I decided to drown in my thoughts for a few minutes. 7:38 am was the time. Everyone was still asleep but I'm here drowning in my lost thoughts. How did I even end up here. How can one random little issue change your whole story. Am I even living my actual story or is this just a game. Who am I really? It's so twisted and complicated but why? Why can't everything be simple? Why can't life be easy? We all need help in this world. We all have problems but who's going to hear our calls when everyone is thinking about themselves. How can we survive? Are we even surviving? Life is like a lesson but with actions. We take risks that usually are good but sometimes it goes down fall and regret doing so. For example what if your favourite person texts you and all of a sudden you answer but that person suddenly becomes your least favourite person. What if second chances never existed? What are we going to do when we really need help? The only thing that can help is life and the lessons it teaches us.

I finally decided to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. Let's be real here we have all tried to splash water on our face as if we were in those beauty product commercials. Well.. I was trying to do it right now while washing my face. Trust me it did not look like the commercials where the water is beautifully splashing on the woman's face. I dried off the droplets of water on my face with a white towel and took a last glance at myself in the mirror before walking out. I headed to the kitchen where I saw the guys sitting both on the couch with a bowl of cereal on there laps. They gulped the cereal and milk as they scrolled down their phones. For some reason they were so into their phones as they smiled and then watched their screen with enthusiasm and excitement. Get yourself someone that looks at you the same way you look at your phone screen , I thought to myself as I giggled. I placed my hands on my hips as I talked.
"Well good morning to you too" I say sarcastically.
"Yeah yeah morning" they said at the same time.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked.
"Shhh!" Was all I got. I decided to walk around and look at watch each of them is watching since I'm a very curious person.
"Soccer? Really?" I asked.
"SHHHH!" Is all I heard again.

I made my way to the small kitchen as I pulled out a green bowl. I pulled out the cereal box from the light coloured wooden cabinet in the corner and put a good amount in my bowl. I made my way to the old fridge as I pulled out the bottle of milk and poured a little amount to my cereal. I don't like when my cereal gets all squishy and soft. I was about to pull out a spoon when I heard Jace scream.
"GOAL!" He yelled happily "YES YES YES!" He continued as he jumped up and down. Suddenly Daniel got up mad.
"THAT DOES NOT COUNT!" He yelled.
"You lost and I won" Jace said with a smirk.
"Uh no I the team won and you guys look like two idiots that are standing on a hot surface." I say as I chuckle at my words.
They both glare at me and I put my hands up in surrender.
"Okay okay I'll stay out of your boy fights." I say.
"We're not boys we are men!" They both say at the same time as if they were like those twins in the movies but the only difference is that they're not even related.
"Sure. Call me when you're able to actually act like men." I say sarcastically and walk out of their way and straight back to my room. I ain't dealing with them.
^^^^^^
It's been about two years now after the whole incident of my memory loss as you can see I still haven't got it back. My past is still blurry and i can't even have visions of my life before what I know is that my futur with Daniel and Jace keeps getting better. We finally decided to move back to the city and we even found an apartment. Daniel and I live on the 10th flour and Jace and his new girlfriend,Tessa live on the 14th flour. Daniel and I have gotten very close. It's more than love that I feel towards him it's like every time I see him walk through that wooden door my heart skips a beat. I'm actually in love with the appartement I live in. When we decorated it we decided to make it a gray and white theme. The couches are grey and the carpet is white. The walls are grey and the curtains are white. For an average sized appartement we have a huge window in the living room and a balcony where I keep all my flowers and plants in. Jace's place is a little different. His appartement is more of black and red. Which is actually real cool it's like walking into an awesome private cinema. I think we are all happy on where we are heading with our life's. I was currently in Daniel and I's room looking through my closet. Daniel decided to take me out on a date. He said he wants to do it as if we were still teens. Since now we are 18 and almost 19 years old. I didn't really know where we were going but I was able to take a glance at what he was wearing and he was wearing those casual jackets and some nice pants to match. I finally decided on black skin tight dress with short sleeves that fell under the shoulders. I wore a black simple velvet choker to match and some black, red bottom heels. I straightened my hair and pulled it up to a high pony tail. While I was putting on my mascara I heard a knock on the door. I rushed to the door as I opened seeing him standing with orchids in his hands I raised a brow and he chuckled.
"I know you don't like cliché stuff like red roses and a box of chocolates" he said and I smiled.
"True" I said and then glanced at the white orchids.
"They're lovely." I said.
"Are going to just going to stand there or do you want to know what kind of boyfriend I am?" He said with a smirk. I nodded and I walked out. He pulled me by the wrist and straight into the elevator. The doors closed and I was immediately turned to be facing him. He swiftly smashed his lips against mine and we both felt our smiles. The doors opened and this guy came in. We stopped kissing as we laughed. We arrived at the parking flour as we got our running to the car. I got in the passenger seat as he got in the drivers seat.
"Why are you so beautiful?!" He said as he bit his bottom lip. I laughed. He started the car and he started to drive. We were suddenly on a high way. The stars were shining bright in the dark night. We kept on driving and driving.
To be honest I couldn't wait to see what he had planned for me!