Chapter 25: crazy paint

Song: die young
Singer: Kesha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here" Nico said tossing me a jacket. He pulled my hand and picked up a black bag with him. I giggled as my hair flew back while we ran down the stairs. A smile spread on my face when he opened the front door. I looked outside and figured that the rain had stopped. We ran to his car. He unlocked it and it made that weird sound. I got into the passenger seat while he put the black bag in the backseat. He got into the drivers seat as he started the car. He made a quick U-turn as he was now heading towards the high way.
"What are You thinking about?" I asked smiling. He smirked.
"We are going to paint." He said started to drive faster as we reached the highway. I laughed.
"That's boring!" I laughed. He raised a brow.
"Have a better idea?" He asked.
"Let's go to the abandoned amusement park." I said clapping.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Are you scared?" I asked.
"Nope." He said.
"So are You down?" I asked smirking.
"Yep." He smirked.
"Well let's go" I smiled.

We walked into the park as it was covered with cobwebs and all the games were destroyed.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked again.
"Positive" I smiled.
"If I die it's your fault." He said. I laughed but we continued to walk.
"Oh my god we should walk into the clown head." I said as I turned around to look at him. But he wasn't there.
"Nico?" I said. No answer.
"Nico!" I said louder. Still no answer. My heart started racing.
"Nico it's not funny!" I yelled trying to convince my self suddenly I felt something shaking me from the back and I jumped in fear as I screamed. He then started laughing.
"You should have seen your face!" Nico laughed.
"That was not funny!" I glared at him.
"Come on you gotta admit it's funny." He laughed. I glared at him and walked away to the clown head that had his mouth wide open. I entered.
"Hey come on I think we should go." He said following me. Inside everything was broken and everything looked destroyed.
"This is so cool." He said.
"And creepy." I continued his sentence. He then held my wrist  and spun me towards him. Our faces inches appart. The smell of his cologne took over me as a few hair strands fell in his face. He smiled. He held my waist gently and suddenly kissed me. The kiss was long. He then slowly pulled away and smiled to himself.
"That's not how I imagined our first date would be." I smiled at the ground.
"How did you imagine it?" He asked as he still held me close to him.
"I don't know flowers, fancy restaurant and music." I answered.
"Is that how you really wanted it?" He asked.
"No this is perfect." I smiled to the ground.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said removing a hair strand off his face. He then leaned again and kissed me. I felt something vibrate in my back pocket. I pulled away from him and pulled out my phone. I looked at the callers ID and then a frown spread across my face.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Daniel." I answered simply.
"Oh" he said. "You should answer." He said.
"I don't wanna ruin this" I said and threw my phone away watching it crash on the hard ground and as the screen cracked. He smiled and pulled me even closer and we kissed again. I felt him smile as we kissed but I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as we kissed.

He pulled my arm and we ran out of the park and into his car. It started raining as we drove through the dark night. He stopped the car on top of a hill where the whole city was under us. Believe it or not but we kissed again. He then went inside his car putting some music.
"Party?" He said. I nodded as I laughed. We danced like no one was watching. Honestly we looked like two crazy people dancing there feet off.
"How You feeling?" He asked as I jumped.
"Free" I simply answered.
"Scream." He said. I raised a brow.
"No one will hear you just let it out." He said. I hesitated at first but I finally decided to do it. A smile spread across his face as he ran and picked me up spinning me around.
"Now how do you feel?" He asked taking heavy breaths. In respond I kissed him.
"Does that answer it?" I asked. He simply nodded with a smile.
"Come on what you waiting for live the moment!" He yelled. We danced together all night.
"Do you wanna go home." He asked as he held my face in his hands.
"I wish this night would never end." I said. He smiled.
"I won't let it" he said.

•••••
Sorry I hadn't updated in a while
:(
How would you want your first date with your crush go?

Comment your answer can't wait to read them! :D