Chapter 7: a dip in the water

"How was the party?" I asked Tyler as we were now walking to biology.

"It was Lit! The whole school was there even the ones that weren't invited came, but they didn't let them in but they partied in front of the house. Everyone was drunk and the music was lit!" He said making hand gestures at the word lit. "You really missed it." He said. I looked at him annoyed.

"Was Daniel there?" I asked, I don't know why but I really wanted to know. I don't care, but I want to know. Okay I care a little. Very little. Who am I kidding I really care

"Yeah he was there." He said as we now entered class and took our seats. Tyler sat behind while I was in front of him. He laughed with his friends as they sat beside him. They did their guy hug thing and sat. One of them sat beside me as the other beside Tyler.

"Well class today we are going to work on a new subject." The teacher walked in as she started her lesson. I took notes as the teacher talked. Tyler's friend looked at me confused.

"Aren't you supposed to be drawing on the pages?" He said. Well in a more of a questioning tone.

"Long story." I said as I continued writing. He raised a brow and went back to texting on his phone as the teacher still didn't notice that he was texting. I kept listening as the bell suddenly rang and I snapped out of my thoughts. I took my phone out of my back pocket as I walked out of the classroom. I turned it on as it was on silent. I looked at the screen light up with a text.

Daniel: your hard to beat.

Jade: you're*
I corrected him as I smile.

Daniel: that's exactly what I mean xD

I laughed as I thought he was hard to beat. I walked to Dina's locker as she was talking to Kai and Tyler. Oh look her hair is blue. Typical Dina.

"Hey guys." I said waving as I met up with them.

"Hey what's up?" Tyler said.

"Nothing really."

We walked to the cafeteria each taking our food with us as we walked to our usual table. "So you guys are coming to my birthday part right?" Dina said in a you have to come tone.

"Yeah." I said. I couldn't miss my best friend birthday just because of a stupid challenge.

"Well it's a pool party and its tomorrow so be there Tyler will pick you up." She said. I smiled as I nodded. The weather on Friday was pretty warm so I know why she chose Friday, since her birthday is today. Anyway.

"Who's invited?" I asked.

"The whole school! Well most of it." She said as I choked on my water.

"Wait you mean you invited Daniel smith!?" I said.

"Yep." She said popping out the p. I groaned in annoyance. Great. The bell rang as everyone got to class.

After hours of learning everyone started going home. I walked to my locker, picking the stuff I need and I started to walk out of the front door. The sun was shining bright as I walked out. I started walking with Tyler, Kai and Dina as we each took our separate ways, at the end of the road.

~Friday~

Dina came to my place  to get ready for her birthday party. She put on her black slim swim suit that was see throw on the stomach part. She insisted that I wear my black and white swim suit that  was cut from the sides and my whole back was open.  She let down her hair as I let down mine. Tyler came with his car as he honked indicating us to go out. We wore some see through long dresses as we got out and got in the car. I sat on the passenger seat as Dina sat at the back. Tyler was sitting shirtless as he started the car. We went to the pool Dina reserved as we had music blowing out of the car. We finally reached a stop and got out of the car. We walked to the party. We were really early so no one had arrived yet. Kai was already there to make sure everything looks good. The sun was shining bright as the school was closed today. I have no idea why. Dina jumped into Kai's hand as he screamed HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINA BEAR! I laughed at his words but they looked really cute. Dina's blue hair flew in the warm wind that hit our skin. Kai took off his shirt as people started coming in bikinis and swimsuits as all the boys walked in shirtless. The music started as the party started when most of the people were there. Dina was dancing to the music with Kai and other people. Others in the pool or playing with water guns. Most of the girls were laying beside the pool as they laughed and chatted about who knows what. I took off my see through dress as my long brown hair flew in the wind. I was drinking as I leaned on the table beside me. Daniel and his friends walked in shirtless as everyone was now eyeing them. I almost choked on my drink as they walked in laughing and saying hi to everyone and doing that guy hug that all guys do when they see their friends. They hugged Dina wishing her a happy birthday. They started partying like everyone else. I was standing calmly when someone approached me.

"Hey beautiful." Noah said. Noah is one of the pranksters as he pranked everyone except for me.

"Go away Noah." I said.

"Let's see if you can swim." I looked at him confused as I knew I couldn't. He picked me up and headed over to the pool everyone's eyes were on us.

"NOAH STOP I CANT SWIM." I yelled as I wiggled my legs when he let me go as he threw me in the water.

"Guys she can't swim!" Dina yelled as Daniel jumped in. Out of everyone did it have to be him! I felt arms wrap around my body as I was pulled up. I'm still in the water but Daniel wrapped my legs around him. As he held me tight.

"You okay?" He asked concerned. His hair was now messy and wet. As I nodded a yes. He went out of the pool as I was still tangled to him. "You can let go now." He said. "Or you can stay I don't mind." He smirked as he continued. I immediately let go as I whispered a thank you. "Anytime princess." He said as he went back to his friends and I went back to Dina, Kai and Tyler. Not to mention that Kai was kissing Dina as Tyler was about to jump in the water. I gotta admit I had a good time.