Chapter 11

*Warning, this chapter contains some fluffiness

*Warning, this chapter contains some fluffiness.*

Claire's POV

After what seemed like an eternity trapped in complete darkness, I slowly began to open my eyes, waking up from my perpetual slumber and steadily lipping back into consciousness. As I peered all around me, turning my head from left to right, everything appeared all blurry and hazy at first. I still felt weary, weak, and crippled at the same time. Feeling too numb to move any part of my body properly. No matter how hard I tried. Thanks to whatever the hell I was drugged with, which hasn't worn off entirely yet. Over time, my vision progressively returned to normal—giving me a better view of my current surroundings. Only making my eyes widen in response.

'What the hell... Where am I?! What is this place?!' I started to panic. 'God, it reeks awfully of dried blood and rotten guts in here.' So badly that I hunched over in my seat and practically gagged, as many questions raced through my mind.

From what I could tell, I was tied down to a large metal chair. Both my wrists and my ankles were cuffed together to the chair. Above me, there was a hanging lit light bulb. Squeaking continuously, as it was slowly dangling back and forth over my head. The light illuminated only the area around the chair I was sitting in. Making the rest of my surroundings pitch black and not very visible. As I kept glancing around in the small room, I spotted a few large, old, crusty, dried up blood stains on the solid concrete floor beneath me. Making me wonder what could've happened here before I arrived.

On the right side of me was a large metal table on wheels. Positioned only a couple meters away from me. On top of it, there's a small metal tray. Holding all sorts of medical tools and equipment. Needles, scalpels, saws, scissors, etc. In particular, I spotted some syringes filled with whatever kind of drug or solution it could be, possibly even a virus. Just the thought of it made me panic for a second, before I quickly regained my composure. Overall, they kinda looked like they're meant for torture.

'What the hell is going on? Is this some sort of torture chamber??? I must find a way out of here before he comes back. I just hope he hasn't found Laura, and that she's somewhere safe.'

All of a sudden, I heard a metal door being opened then closed for a brief moment, all while countless thoughts were racing through my mind. I glanced up—seeing that it's him. 'Speak of the devil...'

"Hello dear heart, I hope that you enjoyed that little slumber of yours. Now, there are certain things we need to talk about... In particular, our daughter," He stated, using a menacing tone of voice. Putting emphasis on the last word. Wesker strolled over towards me, as a malevolent smirk formed on the corner of his thin lips.

"Wesker! How the hell are you not dead?!" I demanded. "Chris killed you a long time ago!"

"Well thanks to Uroboros that bonded with my superior DNA, I survived fully intact. Did you really think that you and that pig-headed brother of yours could get rid of me that easily...?" He chuckled devilishly to himself. "It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than a volcano and two rocket launchers to kill a god my dear," Wesker explained to me, right as I turned my head to the side, glancing away from the bastard. Not wanting to face him. I felt him grab my jaw forcefully, using his gloved thumb and index finger, turning me back to face him.