Chapter 30 - Part 2

( Background Music ~ The Last Stand - Two Steps From Hell )

| 12:06am |

***3rd POV***
-(Start Song Here)-

After separating from Leon, Laura, Claire and Tyler again, Chris and Piers stayed behind in the underground laboratory. To deal with Wesker. While everyone else was heading to the train station. To escape from the facility, and make it back up to normal ground level. So from there on—they can begin heading for the rendezvous point at Land Union park. To evacuate out of Seattle, before the anti-viral gas bombs are deployed all over the city.

Standing there, exchanging brief glances with one another—Chris and Piers kept their guns firmly trained on Wesker. The instant he slowly began making his way towards them, they instantaneously open fired at the miscreant malefactor. The sounds of the numerous gunshots echoed through the entire corridor—as Wesker dodged early single bullet swiftly with grace and skill. So fast—that to them, it almost looked like Wesker was teleporting from place to place. All while advancing closer and closer—to Chris and Piers.

"You're not getting Laura, you selfish son of bitch!" Chris spat at Wesker, as he continued firing at the blonde in black.

"Just because she isn't your child Christopher, it doesn't mean you get to decide what's best for her," Wesker hissed back at him.

The instant Wesker reached them, he grabbed Piers by his hand—making him drop his rifle. He punched him immediately in the face, then elbowing him in the gut when Piers's dazed, and finished with a strong uppercut from below. Sending Piers tumbling to the ground right away.

After Piers is taken down momentarily, Wesker turned towards Chris next. The B.S.A.A. agent fired his rifle at him—while Wesker dived and darted through the endless stream of the bullets. Inching closer and closer to Chris. By the time Wesker reached his archenemy—he was holding him up mercilessly in the air by his neck. Pressing Christopher forcefully against the metal wall. Causing the agent to drop his rifle onto the his rifle onto the ground below him, and grasp onto the blonde's wrist. Attempting to free himself from his opponent's death grip. Wesker smirked mischievously with satisfaction, while choking the very life out of his sworn enemy. 

"So far Chris, you've been nothing but an incompetent and appalling influence to my daughter. That's definitely unacceptable in my book. And for countless other reasons Redfield, I will end you here and now." His grip around Chris's tightened considerably, making entirely impossible for the B.S.A.A. agent to breathe.

While Wesker was choking Chris slowly to death, Piers gradually got back onto his own two legs. All while watching the whole scene unfold in front of him. Once he regained his strength—Piers charged at Wesker right away. He attempted to punch him in the face, only to dodge Piers's fist instantly and cause him to drop Chris onto the ground.