Chapter 34

***Author's Note***

I just want to give a quick shoutout to the talented and gifted @pankunchi for amazing new cover she made for me that I absolutely love. 💖 Thank you so much!!!

Don't forget to comment & like!

Peace out peeps! ✌🏻

❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈

Sherry's POV

As I was snuggled up underneath my comforter—sleeping peacefully in my rather large foam bed, I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off beside me. All About The Bass by Megan Trainor  resonating audibly through out the whole bedroom. I opened my eyes and groaned loudly, as I groggily reached over. Grabbing ahold of my phone that's sitting on top of my end table, and turning my alarm off.

I sat up on my bed, with my back leaned against the backboard of my bed. Yawning and stretching my limbs out, then I noticed that Jake's side of the bed was completely empty. The bedsheets were ruffled, and part of the comforter was partially drawn back. Notifying me that he had gotten up earlier before me.

'Where could he be?' I thought to myself, as I unlocked my phone. As I checked the time, I see that I have a notification. A text message from the missing ginger. I clicked on the notification—opening it up. Checking his recent message.

———————————————
From: Jake (Jakey-Poo)
To: Sherry
8:23am

Morning babe. I got up early and decided to head to the store to buy us some groceries, since we forgot to do so yesterday. See you soon super girl. 😉
———————————————

I let out a small chuckle. I texted him back then placed my phone inside my pocket and got up off the bed. After I made the bed and changed into a light blue sweater and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, I headed downstairs and straight into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.