Chapter 41

Laura's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Laura's POV

As I adjusted myself involuntarily in my hospital bed, I groaned whilst tossing and turning in the hospital bed. Disarranging the bed covers and slowly waking up from my short-lived slumber. I gradually opening my eyes—gazing up at Tyler, sitting a chair positioned right beside my bed.

"Hey Tyler," I rasped, my throats feeling dry and parched as my boyfriend glanced down at me.

"Morning sleepy heady." Tyler leaned down—pressing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"What time is it, Emile?" I questioned my BFF, shifting my gaze momentary at her as I rubbed my eyes.

Emile pulled out her smartphone out of her jean pocket, checking the time. "Almost 5:30pm." I redirected my gaze over at Tyler.

"How are you feeling?" He inquired.

"Like I just came down from a sugar rush," I replied, before letting out a yawn. I sat upright in the bed, rearranging my position and wincing in pain. Feeling the effects of the pain medication wearing off. "What happened? I don't remember falling asleep."

"After you woke up the first time, the doctor sedated with some pain medication. Accidentally administering a little too much, so you were loopy for about half an hour before sleeping the rest of it off." Piers answered, as I directed my gaze over at him.

"How loopy was I?" I asked him—starting to feel edgy and anxious.

"Pretty loopy Laura. It was quite funny actually. You should've heard the kinds of puns you were making while you were delirious." I immediately covered my face with my hands. Blushing and now feeling embarrassed as hell, as I tried to hide my reddening cheeks.

All of sudden, I heard someone smack the back of Piers's head, grunting abruptly at the sudden impact. I removed my hands from my face—seeing a tall, ginger man I hadn't noticed before in the room standing next to Tyler's brother. All while Piers clutched the back of his head with one of his hands.

"What the hell was that for?" Piers hissed at the ginger next to him, using an aggravated tone of voice.

"Dude, you weren't helping," He responded with a blunt tone of voice, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Sorry Piers, but I'm gonna have to agree with dickhead over here," Emile spoke up, pointing her thumb over at the ginger. "Laura's been through enough in the past day and she doesn't need any more tension from you. No offense dude."

"Geez, I was trying to lighten the mood. You guys don't need to be so pushy," Piers uttered, glaring at the ginger hovering right beside him.

"Alright guys, that's enough," Tyler stated, as the ginger directed his gaze over at me.

When I glanced up at him, my breath immediately hitched in my throat. My eyes going round for a brief moment, as I eyed him. 'Who the heck is this guy? He kinda looks like— No... It can't be.' I took a deep breath, attempting to calm myself down.

𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒚 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 | 𝘼 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙀𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें