Chapter 29 - Part 1

***Author's Note***

Hey guys! I'm back, and officially ungrounded! Since this chapter as whole is EXTREMELY longer than the usual chapters I publish, I decided to split it into two parts (Which I'm doing with chapter 30 as well, except it's gonna be split up into three parts instead of two). Just for the heck of it. Part 2 is more than twice as longer than Part 1. Don't forget to comment & like!

Peace out peeps! ✌🏻

❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈

| 11:34 pm |

Laura's POV

"You okay Laura?" Tyler asked me in a considerate tone. While we continued walking down the dimly-lit hallway—holding hands each other's hands.

"Mhm." I nodded my head, as I let go of his hand—using it to wipe away remaining tears brimming in my eyes.

"Don't worry Lari, everything is going to be okay. We will get your Mom back, that I promise. And once we do—we'll make that bastard Wesker pays for what he's done."

"Tyler, did you mention the name 'Wesker'?" Piers asked his younger in a pressing tone—putting emphasis on the bastard's name. Right as we stopped in the hallway. Tyler and I turned around, while the rest of the guys catch up to us. All of them looking both surprised and shocked at us, as Uncle Chris was eyeing Tyler particularly.

"Yes, I did. Why?" I swift my gaze from Tyler over to Chris.

"Where did you hear that name from?" Chris questioned my companion, his tone more serious than usual. Which worried me immediately. When Tyler was about to answer, I stepped forward towards them.

"We didn't hear someone mention his name, Uncle Chris. Tyler and I saw him earlier while we were separated from you and Piers," I stated.

A look of complete disturbance and dismay became vivid on all of the guys faces', especially Chris's.

"Where Laura?" He walks up to me—grabbing me by my shoulders in a semi-aggressive manner (which will no doubt bruise later). Looking me straight in the eye seriously. "Where did you see him last? Tell me." Chris inquired, his voice sounding much more stern and gruff. Which scared me a little bit, thinking that I might've agitated him.

"Chris, give her some space! You're scaring her," Leon asserted as he and Piers pulled Chris away from me, after he let go of my shoulders.

His aggression subsided rapidly. Chris glanced down at his hands, and then looking back up at me. Realizing what he had just done. As I gripped my left shoulder tightly, where he had previously grabbed me.