Chapter 45 - Part 1

Leon's POV

Leon's POV

After helping Laura inside the jet, she halted momentarily. Glancing all around her and taking in the extravagant surroundings within the jet. Marveling at the amenity that the private jet possessed.

To our far right was the lounge area, with the cockpit located further back of the aircraft. Circular windows were built in on each side of the room. Rays of sunshine shined through the glass pane, illuminating the room along with the ceiling lights. Pristine white couches were lined up against the walls. Topped with red decorative couch pillows. Along with matching armchairs surrounded a red, ornate coffee table. Right next to one of the armchairs, there's a red mini fridge.

Without a doubt packed with a variety of refreshments and snacks for us in case we were to get hungry or thirsty or hungry during the trip back home. The luxurious furniture was all positioned on top of a cream-colored carpet, smooth and plush to the touch. Not only that, there was a massive flat screen TV fixed into one of the walls. Facing in front of the lounge.

On the left of us, there was a spare bedroom

On the left of us, there was a spare bedroom. The door was left open, far enough for us to look inside. Inside the bedroom there's a queen-sized bed, positioned at the far end of the room. The foam bed is overlapped neatly with an array of blood red pillows and blankets, with dark oak end tables arranged on both sides of the bed. Complementing the scarlet color scheme. The bedroom also had windows as well, bright, luminous rays of light shined into the room. Making the room brighten up, even with the lights off.

"I call dibs on the bedroom," Laura abruptly spoke up. Removing her arm from around my shoulder and trying to tread towards the room without any help from me.

Halfway there, Laura halted in place, moaning in pain. She leaned one arm against the coffee table, clutching the other around her stomach. Taking deep breaths.

Knowing where this was going, I walked over to Laura. Delicately sweeping her off her feet and holding her in my arms, with one wrapped around her knees, and the other supporting her back.