Chapter 30 - Part 3

***Author's Note***

Surprise! 🎊 Two chapters published in one day once again! I know that my updating pace is super so slow due to school, but I want to thank everyone for their time and patience with me.

⚠️WARNING ⚠️: You may or may not experience all of the feels while reading this chapter. 😈

Don't forget to comment & like!

Peace out peeps! ✌🏻

❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈❧❈

| 12:18pm |

Leon's POV

Right after leaving Claire and Laura behind in the passenger train cart, Tyler and I proceeded cautiously forward into the next cab—with our guns in hand. We immediately begin investigating and checking each cab on the train, one at a time. Looking for anything out of the ordinary that might've caused the train to almost slide off the train tracks. As we were silently inspecting the third-to-last cab, I spoke up.

"You love her, don't you?"

Tyler wasn't at all taken aback by my question, he just simply glanced at me and replied,

"Of course I do, she's my best friend."

"And girlfriend," I added.

"How did you–"

"It's pretty obvious Tyler," I cut him off, as I turn around to face Tyler. "My only concern, however. Is that if you even dare to break my little girl's heart, you're gonna get more than a major ass kicking young man."

Tyler quietly gulped for a moment, as we continued with our investigation. After we finished checking the rest of the cab, we started heading to the back of the area—where the door to the next cab is located. All of a sudden, the sounds of banging erupted from the other side of the door. One by one, immense dents of all shapes and sizes formed onto the metal door with each and every bash and strike.

Tyler and I began cautiously backing away from the door—our guns raised up and aimed—as the banging on the door continued and increased drastically. After a few more hits, the door flew open—the hinges easily disconnecting and breaking off, as the door crashed onto the floor. Revealing nothing more than an enraged Albert Wesker. His abnormally slitted cat eyes glowed a bright and intense shade of red, as he was standing right in front of the doorway—clenching and unclenching both of his hands.

"Well, look who it is... It's Johnny Bravo," Tyler joked, as he had his shotgun trained on Wesker.

"Stand aside," Wesker demanded in an irritated tone. "and I might let the two of you live."