Chapter 2

Yuri

Finally the bell rang. School is finally done. I groan. Today was so unproductive. Everyone was so distracted by Victor and Yurio... and for him to say he was part of the Mafia!!! When he said that I immediately looked at Minako to see if it was true. She looked taken aback, but not surprised that they were part of the Russian Mafia. Phichit didn't seem surprised either... of course I was the one left in the dark. No doubt Yuko and Takeshi knew that there would be two second-year transfers that were part of the Russian Mafia. Even the third year members of our group probably knew about the transfers before I did. Sigh... Nobody tells me anything anymore... it's like I can't be trusted with this information...

Yurio

I see the Baka who ran into this morning pack up rather quickly and leave class. His friend rushes to catch up with him. I silently follow. I am no idiot although he may not seem like it I know that Baka. He is Yuri Katsuki. The son of the most well known Japanese Mafia group. There wasn't much info about the kid, and now I can see why. He isn't much. But he's a good enough guy.

"Hey Yuri," I call out. He turns around and flinches, but covers it up pretty well. Funny why would he be afraid of me? After all I'm just a kitten (smirks) "I just wanna say... how should I put it... thanks..."

"For what" he asks. Such a Baka

"This" I hold up my pendent. "It's really special to me"

"Ya no problem... it's cool that pendent," he replies smiling

"Yep it's really cool. My grandfather made it. It holds six different types of poison 2 in gas form," I inform him proudly

He does a double take, and the expression on his face is priceless. I walk away. " Well thanks anyways," and I wave goodbye.

Ha messing with him is so much fun

Yuko

I catch up to Yuri and Phichit by their shoe lockers. Takeshi left school early to help prepare for the meeting with Russia's top Mafia group, Ice. Regrettably we couldn't walk back home altogether today. But today would be a busy day.

The three of us exit the school grounds, and I ask about their days. Phichit instantly pulled out his phone and shows me all the photos he took. There are a lot of other photos of his "Instagram worthy lunch" which I had already seen on his Instagram, but as I continue swiping I see photos of these two strangers. Judging by their looks, I knew that these were the Russian Mafia transfers. I stare at the picture of the gray haired guy. He looks familiar. I zoom up on his face...yes it must be him...

My train of thought is broken by Phichit joking, "He's pretty good looking no?"

"Not halfbad," I reply teasing, "Out if 10 he would be a 9.77"

"Only a 9.77? Well I'm pretty sure Yuri would give him a 100.77 out of ten," Phichit says coyly giving Yuri a side glance.

Yuri had been quiet for most of the way home, and with this comment, he blushed looking up at both of us.

"Well... um.." he hesitates, "he seemed like a good guy."

"Ha good guy?" Snorts Phichit, "you were totally staring"

Yuri blushes and murmurs, " Its just that he seemed rather familiar."

We both look at him questionably. He blushes even more.

Then he blushes, " How was your day Yuko?"

Yuri

When we get home, we are greeted with a chorus of ,"Welcome back young master, Hey Yuko, PHICHIT STOP HOGGING THE WIFI SIGNAL" Yuko quickly disappears... probably to find Takeshi... sigh... and Phichit gets dragged out to the ground to be on look out for Ice. I go straight to the kitchen to help prepare the feast. Takeshi often laughed at me for spending so much time in the kitchen instead of  being in the training room. However I always felt in control in the kitchen. I could finally be of use in the kitchen making delicious foods for everyone. Cooking was the one thing I was good at, and the one skill I had that could benefit our group.

I hear someone enter the kitchen, and look up. To my surprise I see Minako.

"So thanks for this morning," I say with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Oh no problem," she replies ignoring my cool tone, " so anything weird happen? Any side effects? Grow a tail or extra head or something?"

I laugh. I can't help it. "No nothing like that. After I took it I feel asleep really fast and almost overslept!"

She scrawls down what I said.

I hear Phichit's voice through the wireless ear piece everyone in the group has. "Hey look there are long ass cars driving towards the castle (the secret code for home)"

I wipe my hands on a towel, and exit the kitchen. I walk to the front yard with Minako trailing behind me. I was told not to be at the greeting or meeting with Ice, but I am interested in what the Russian Mafia group look like.

I sneak behind our hedge, and peer through the branches spy on the greeting.

Soon the gates open, and in walk a group of men and women all dressed in smart black suits. They all look so stiff compared to our members. We often wore yukatas, not spiffy suits. They are lead by an older man with greying hair. He must be Yakov.

"That's Yakov," confirms Minako. Then my eye flits to the guy behind Yakov, on his right side. The guy looks around, then looks directly at the bushes. I have to do a double take. That guy looks exactly like the new kid Victor from school, but slightly different. His hair is now slicked back with gel, and his whole aura is different. At school he seemed like the happy go lucky kind of guy, but now. I shiver. Now he looks like knows what he wants and he is coming to get exactly what he wants. He is still looking in the direction of the bush. I panic. What if he comes over and reveals my hiding spot. I stare intently, and he winks. I stare straight at him. Was that a wink. He smiles, but the smile does not  reach his eyes. He raises his finger to his mouth making the shhhh sign, the follows my dad into the meeting room with Yakov.

No way... no way... no way Kami would let the world renowned Second Boss of Russia's most well known Mafia group, Prince of the Mafia world Victor...be going to my school much less having a secret signal conversation with me!

"Well that really is the real deal," said Minako, "I didn't think that he would attending our school," she shudders, "Looks like I'll have to watch what I teach to the most feared man in Russia...probably will actually have to do my job"

Time skip where the meeting happens, and the feast has already started (nothing interesting happens so... ya)

Finally I have a chance to take a break, and slip out of the dinning room. Letting out a sigh, I head to our courtyard to have a breather. I sit down on the edge on our platform facing into the courtyard. I hear footsteps padding towards me, and it is Victor, prince of the Mafia world. Instantly I become shy and say, "the party is that way" indicating the way he just came.

"I know" he replies sitting down next to me. Flustered at his proximity I start to shift away, but he lays a hand on my shoulder. I turn to him an smile.

" Don't be so nervous ya'know," he laughs,"this isn't the first time we met"

----------------------------------------------
Baka= idiot