Chapter 25

Yurio

"He's coming, at 9 o'clock, around 11 meters away." I tell Victor. As we walk through the school gates. Victor subtly looks through the corner of his eyes to see if Yuri really is there.

"Don't look it'll give you away." I tell Victor as he starts to turns his head fully to look at Yuri. "It you wave to him first, it'll seem like you are desperate."

"But I am desperate." Victor hisses. He turns around, and waves at Yuri. Great! Way to go Victor, A+ for yourself into something you probably don't want to get into.

"Good morning Yuri!" Victor says excitedly waving his arms frantically. Yuri gives him a cool look, but nods his head at least acknowledging Victor's existence. Yuri then breezes past Victor without a second glance, and Phichit hurries after him giving us looks of pity.

Man, Victor got the cold shoulder. But I mean it serves him right. He really ought just to stick with a pet. Like me and Plua. Maybe we should get him a dog... but then again he himself is a dog. He's just like a puppy.

Victor, of course still is looking longingly after Yuri. I groan, and take his arm drag him into the school muttering under my breath.

I swear, if he doesn't pull himself together, man, he will be in some serious trouble.

•••

Yuri

I sit in Minako's class, staring straight ahead at the blackboard.

Minako's teaching something about this poet from the romantic period. Or something like that... I really don't know because I'm trying to ignore the constant whispers of my name coming from beside me.

"Psst, Yuri." Victor whispers for what feels like the 100th time. I continue to give him the cold shoulder. He keeps an trying to get my attention by making funny faces, dropping his stuff, making noises, basically just being a distraction probably not just for me but the whole class. I wonder why Minako hasn't done anything to make him stop. But then again she alway liked drama, especially if it was concerning someone she knows.

Seung Gil Lee suddenly stands up slamming his book shut in the process. We all look over to him, and he says coolly to Minako, "I can't concentrate with all this noise." And then walks out.

"Well that was something else." Phichit says looking after him. "But if gets to skip class can I?"

"No you sit your a*s down Mister Chulanont. And Mr. Nikiforvo, please refrain from making such a ruckus." She smiles sweetly. "So shut up and concentrate on the lesson or else I will make a pop quiz on the stuff I just taught, and make you do it now!" She seethes.

Victor shuts up... finally might I add. And of course Phichit sits down right away. Even he doesn't want a pop quiz.

"Finally, some peace and quiet when I can actually learn." I think to myself.

Tap tap. I feel something tap me. I turn my head, and it's Victor holding a note. I turn my head back around to the front and ignore him. He tries several more times to give me the note. In the end he decides to through the note onto my desk.

The note lands right in the middle of my page. Of course it is lands right smack in the middle. It's as if he calculated the trajectory of the paper to make it land in the middle of my paper.

Finally I turn to him, abd give him a glare. I brush the note off my desk, and he keeps on throwing it back into my desk, landing the note right dab center.

This goes on for several times before I finally give in, and open the note:

Are you still mad at me?

I look down at the options. They include: yes, no, maybe, a little bit.

I write: most definitely. Then check that option. Smiling back at Victor I neatly fold back the note, and drop it on the ground for him to pick up.

I can't believe that he asked me if I'm still mad at him. He told me a secret. A secret that should not be a secret from the rest of my group. So basically he put me in a traitorous position. I am holding information that could potentially lead to our group's destruction. Wow, now that I put it like that, I really do need to tell dad about this amusement park weapon storage plan. I'll tell him when I get home.

Victor who looks excited picks up the note. I turn my head, and look straight front. I know he read the letter when I hear a small sad sigh next to me.

Sorry Victor, I'm going Eros on this.

------------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans!

[insert cool outro message here]

^sorry about that since these are all prewritten I don't really have anything to say.

Get excited the next chapter is a cliffhanger ish chapter which will be up in 2 days!

Peace out