Chapter 29

Yurio

I walk past Yakov's office, and hear Victor and Yakov arguing. Interesting... I stop right outside the office door, which is cracked open slightly.

"This is why I was opposed to the plan in the first place!" Yells Victor.

"Well, this is a good opportunity." States Yakov calmly.

"For who!"

"Well first off, we will benefit from having a hideout for our nuck, and so if we do get bombed, we won't lose the bomb and some weaponary. It's more of like a safe keeper for some of our weapons when we run low. Plus, running amusement park with the Ninjas will further our relationship with them-"

"But that's exactly it. Isn't it?" Asks Victor calmly. "You really are only thinking about our advantages. It doesn't matter if we put the livelihood of the Ninjas in danger! I mean people have targeted our weapon bases before. Just because this one is disguised as an amusement park, and is in a place no one would expect doesn't mean that the Ninjas aren't in any danger!"

"Better have an attack here in Japan rather than in Russia." Yakov says coldly, "less work for us."

"This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You don't care that we are basically dumping all the responsibility and danger on the Ninjas without them suspecting it."

"And what's the problem with that?" Yakov says, his tone icy cold. " Victor, if you weren't blinded by Yuri, you wouldn't bat an eye at doing this."

Victor is silent for some time. "Yakov, I don't think I'm being blinded by Yuri. I honestly think that what we are doing is cruel to the Ninjas. We should at least tell them the plan before making them sign a contract."

With that Victor walks out of the room, and I duck to hide behind the nearest curtain.

Thank Kami he didn't see me. I count 5 seconds before peaking my head out, but I see Yakov standing in his doorway. Quietly I pull me head back under the curtain and hold my breath. I didn't finish the research for my mission.

"Yurio get out here." Yakov says calmly. "There is no point in hiding."

I groan, and come out to face the wrath of Yakov.

•••

Phichit

I wake up... late. Of course, cause Yuri wasn't here to wake me up. I rub the sleep from my eyes, and yawn, but when I take a deep breath in, I smell this most horrible smell. I pinch my nose, and run to the kitchen to see what was making the whole place stink. I see... I see a disaster. It's as if a plague has swept through the kitchen. Plates were stacked up everywhere, Yuko was running around trying to fix things. Black smoke was rising in the air (a surprisingly no smoke alarms went off... slightly alarming (A/n get the pun?). Wow, things really are falling apart without Yuri. I quickly run through our compound, and open all the windows I can.

I come back into the kitchen, and the situation looks like it has improved... slightly.

"What happened Yuko?" I ask, slightly concerned about the state of our kitchen. I really want to be able to have a breakfast.

"I don't even know. It's just that now Yuri's gone, everything seems to be going wrong." She says hopelessly. From the state of the kitchen, it looks as if things went really, really wrong.

I walked into the kitchen, well tried actually, cause I fell over Takeshi who was lying on the ground unconscious.

"Ummm... what happened to him?"

"I think he hit his head on a pot or something... I really don't remember at this point. Things are just falling apart, if you pardon my pun." She says looking at me on the floor.

I get up, and brush myself down. "That was a very bad pun."

She smiles sheepishly. "I know, it's just been a bad day..." she laughs. "You better get dressed. We need to get to school soon. I don't think we can make breakfast in here..." she says gesturing around the kitchen.

I groan, and head back to my room. I knew I should have saved some of those snacks from yesterday.

I had only been up for 15 min, and it already was a bad day... maybe when I saw Yuri again my day will change. After all he's our lucky charm.

---------------------------------

Hello lovely human beans!

If there is no A/n for some chapters in a row pls excuse me cause I probs didn't have the time to write one while in Africa... or it could be that I'm dead like who knows!

Anyways next post will be in 2 days.

Peace out.