Chapter 32

Yuri

It all made sense now. When I came to conscious, I heard Victor's voice in the dark. His voice and story somehow prodded at the memories that I didn't even know was there.

As I listened to the story, things started to come back. Flashes of things. The meeting. The battle. The shooting range. But everything's seems a little bit fuzzy... maybe a side affect of being shot... but once again who knows cause that was a prototype bullet. I mean everything still wasn't clear, and something's I still don't remember.

When I sat up, I said, "So that's what happened between us 3 years ago. No wonder that's why I have a missing week of memory from the Sochi international. But guess being shot again helps rejog things a little bit." Facing Victor.

Victor looks at me startled. "Yuri! Your up! Wait when did you come back into consciousness! Did you hear my story!?!" He pulls away, and I nod my head.

"Ohhhhhh!!! I'm so embarrassed... umm... yes... hi..." Victor stutters.

Yurio laughs at the stuttering Victor. "What a blubbering Baka."

Then I laugh. "It's great to finally start to fill out the missing memories of that week. I mean nobody from my group would tell me anything!"

Victor has reclaimed his speech, and was stuttering a little bit less. "Um- I may have- um-, told them. It to mention any of that week to you..."

"Why not" I ask curious. There was nothing I think that I really regret doing (of what had come back to me, and from Victor's story).

"Because" begins Victor. "I thought you would have regretted the time you spent with me..."

"And why would I regret anything?" I say frowning. " I didn't do anything crazy did I? I mean I know that sometimes when I get angry, I drink uncontrollably... Oh no. No no no. I got drunk at an after party didn't I?..."

Nervously Victor smiles and says, "um there may have been a few things you did that you wouldn't have done if you were sober. And also I don't know if you would have regretted going on our da-"

Yurio cuts him off. "Wait those photos are real! I thought they were photoshopped!"

I instantly stiffen. "Photos?..."

"Ya they're on Phichit's snap story during that week. I took screen shots!"

I'm speechless. On one hand I'm very, VERY mad at Phichit for posting photos online. When I get back, he is going to be in so much trouble. He's not going to be having any homemade meals for the next month. On the other hand, I'm super nervous about what the photos may reveal. The angry drunken version of me was the extreme Eros version on me (I call my angry self, my Eros version of myself). When I'm in extreme Eros, nothing that I do is sensible. I often wake up with a throbbing headache and a pile of regrets hanging over me, reminding me of all the terrible things I did the night before. That is if I can even remember it.

Yurio pulls out his phone, and starts scrolling through his photo. He stops at one, and chuckles, then shows me.

Is that me on a pole!

•••

Phichit

Something is wrong. Yesterday Yuri was acting weird, and then didn't come home. Didn't even tell anyone he wasn't coming home. Then today when I came to school, he wasn't there... and curiously enough neither was Yurio and Victor.

At lunch, I texted Yuri, but there is still no reply even now after school... it's very unlike him...

I sit in the room, on Photos scrolling through all the photos I took. I'm far enough back, and see the photos I took 3 years ago. Man the drunken angry Yuri is the funniest Yuri. I have photos of him pole dancing, dancing half naked, in the champagne fountain swimming in his shorts, and him and Victor collapsed together in the corner fast asleep. Just to name a few of them. Lol they really are funny!

When Victor asked us to stay quiet about the week we had after he brought the tranquilized shot Yuri back from the shooting range at the end of the week, we all agreed. Why one may ask. It's because we knew that Yuri probably wouldn't want to be reminded about his embarrassing night at the after party... but I had taken photos and saved them, and I'm sure Yuri and I will laugh about the moments when I show him them... in like 10 years.

I get up to grab one of my boxes of cup noodles from my stack in my room, then I head to the kitchen to get some hot water.

I walk into the kitchen forget what a mess it was. Great. Now that Yuri's gone, we're having so many problems. Everything seems to be going wrong. And right as I thought that, the power went out.

"Yuri hurry up and come back. We need you."

----------------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans

Haha I'm sick and tired and going to bed at like 7:45... I'm such a baby... ugh.

Anywho... see you in two days

Ps. Y'all are going to hate me for the next chapter

Peace out