Chapter 19

Yurio

It was not an enjoyable time. Yakov was really pissed at us for not telling him about Phichit. Victor of course got off lighter than I did. That traitor sold me out. He told Yakov that I knew about Phichit longer than he did. Ugh what a lying bast*rd. And he's the one who told me to keep it a secret.

Phichit of course was no help. First thing he did was to take out his phone. Presumably to tweet about this, Yakov just snatched the phone away. And of course instead of interrogating Phichit, I get the lecture. Of course, why deal with the elephant in the room when I'm there?!

Finally sick of his yelling I ask him, "What about that guy?" Jerking my thumb at Phichit.

"I need to focus on one person at a time, and right now you're my focus!!!" Yells Yakov.

"But-"

"Don't interrupt me Yurio. And plus he's not even my member..."

I roll my eyes.

"But why were you here boy? Here to spy on us? Was an order from the head, or was this a stupid act based off of spontaneity?" Yakov asks

"The second..." mumbles Phichit.

"That's what I thought." Nods Yakov. "That's why I wasn't making it such a big deal. Just a kid doing something stupid!"

"But I wouldn't say it was a stupid act!" Defends Phichit.

Yakov glares at him. "Are you talking back at me?"

"Who me? No!" Phichit instantly replys swallowing. "No sir not me! I didn't want to infiltrate your base to find out about the top secret mission! Nope, not at all. I'm not the person looking into that. That's not me."

Wow what a blabbering fool. Wait secret mission! Is he talking about my mission...

Yakov isn't happy.. at all. "What was that boy? Did you mention something about a mission?" He growls.

Phichit gulps, visibly sweating. Wow he wouldn't even be able to lie to my grandma, and she's dead!

•••

Phichit

"Haha well... funny story-" I say but Yakov growls, "never mind, not funny story, not funny..." I mutter.

Victor who has been quiet for a while composes himself on the coach so that he can see all of us. "What mission are you talking about Phichit?" He asks glaring at Yurio and Yakov... not me?... why not me, I'm the one whose snooping. Clearly Victor hasn't been included in another mission... wait how many mission are going on?!?

"Umm... the mission that's the reason why you came to Japan..." I say. Visibly Yakov and Yuri relax, but Victor is still tense.

"And why would the Hasetsu Ninjas need to know that? We agreed to tell them at our next meeting?" Victor asks.

I shrug. "I don't know I just follow my orders."

"Occasionally." Yurio says under his breath.

"Hey I heard that!" I say indignantly. "For your information I'm-"

"A no good lazy ass" finished Yurio.

"No I'm not-"

"A normal human being"

"Yurio! I swear I'll-"

"Give you all of my food."

"Can you just stop-"

"Being so attractive? Sorry, it's in my jeans" (a/n he's wearing jeans to make this pun work)

"Ugh!!!" I scream.

Yurio laughs.

"Phichit please. Tell me why you needed to find out why we came to Japan." Pleads Victor.

I remember him not wanting to come to Japan... again why? I mean Yuri's in Japan... "What is the mission?" I ask trying to be as casual as possible.

Victor stiffens. "No-Nothing important!"

Wow the king of the Mafia world is stuttering from a question I asked!

"Really! Than why would you and Yakov, and Yurio have to personally come to oversee the mission?..." I ask.

"Ah-, Um-," Victor stutters.

"That's enough." Interjects Yakov saving Victor. "You are our prisoner, so we don't have to answer your questions. "Victor, Yurio, follow me."

With that, he walks out of the room leaves. Victor and Yurio scuttle after him.

Yurio pauses and turns to me, "Don't you dare leave this room, or I'll shoot you again."

I put my hand up... sadly they took away my phone... so I decided to explore the room I was in. It was definitely Victor's room. The tell tale collage of Yuri in a picture frame by the bed tipped me off. I go to the book case and flip through the books. There's a photo album. I take it out and leaf through it. I stop on this page that has pictures from what looks like a banquet... and of course Yuri is there. Unsurprisingly Yuri stars a lot in this photo album. I continue to flip the pages, and the photos just keep on getting wilder and wilder... is that Yuri on a pole!... wait... was there a shoot off!?! Everyone has their guns pulled out and pointed at the opposite party!!! But then there is just more photos of Yuri...

I hear a crash. I poke my head out of the room. I see smoke start to float down the hallway. Should I run, or-

"Phichit get down here!" I hear a voice yell.

"But I'm not supposed to leave Victor's room!" I shout back at Yurio.

"Just come g*d dammit!" He yells back, "There's such a big mess!"

I here muttered protests.

"Well Yakov wanted to finish Yuri's second batch of brownies, but a certain someone took in into their head that they were a baking genius, and tried to finish it."

I could see in my head that Yurio is glaring at Victor.

"Hurry up!" Yurio yells impatiently.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I holler back, "I mean some ones got to come to the rescue."

------------------------------------

A/n

Hello beautiful human beans!

I have a problem, in a week I'm going to Africa, and so I might not be able to post... but I might give my account info to a friend, and she can post my pre written chapters... (I have 7 prewritten chapters, and I'm gone for like 2 weeks so it should be good as long as I fill my quota for this week...)

Anyways... see you in 2 days

Peace out✌🏼