Chapter 51

Yurio/Yvette

I'm in my room, and I hear a knock on the door. I take the microphone's I was wiring, and shoved them on the bed. I was planning to place microphones on JJ and Otabek, that way I could hear every word they are saying. I quickly cover up my notes, switch my computer screen,which is being flooded with couple pictures from Victor...groan, shut it off, then run my hands through my hair.

Who could it be at such a late hour?

As I enter the hallway from my bedroom, yes the room I was staying in was more like my own apartment, I make sure that I look ok in the mirror, then I look through the peephole.

Its Otabek. Why would he be at my room at such a late hour? No the question would be, why is he at Yvette's room so late in the night?...

I mess up my hair to make it look like I just rolled out of bed. I make sure that the bathrobe I have on covers me in the right places, and exposes the right ones to leave him wondering, I open the door slowly putting a sleepy look on my face.

Otabek's breathing hitches when he lays eyes on me.

"Hello..." I begin, "may I help you with anything?"

His eyes rip away from looking at my body, and he now is looking at me, right at my eyes. "Umm... yes actually," he fidgets, "I have to talk-" he cuts himself in, and rushes into my room. He enters, pushing me on the way in, and I end up against the mirror, which is right across from the door. Luckily it doesn't break. Otabek quickly shuts the door, and presses closer to me. He raises his finger up to his lip in a shushing motion.

I hear footsteps fall outside the door, pause in front of my room, for what seemed like an eternity, especially with Otabek pressed up against me. Finally I hear the footsteps walk away, and slowly fade.

Otabek moves away, but only slightly. He look right at me again, then his eyes slowly travel down to my lips.

I slow my breathing although my heart is racing. He leans in, slowly.

"I would ask if you'd like to come in, but I guess you already are." I say stumbling over my words a little bit.

He chuckles a little bit, and backs away a little bit, giving me space.

"I'm sorry for the mess." I say blushing, as Yvette would, especially if she was in that situation. I feel my cheeks heat up. I lead Otabek to the dining area. This apartment is rather an open apartment. There are no doors at all, it's all just one continuous, open space. It's like there are no secrets. From the dining area, you can see the bed in the bedroom... The sheets all messed up, cause I never made them.

Otabek takes a look around, as I lead him to a seat. 

"Would you like anything to drink?" I ask awkwardly. I could tell that he's still thinking about what happened earlier...

"Um, ya sure, coffee if you have any..."

I walk to the kitchen area which is just separated from the dining area with a counter top. 

"Don't put anything in it," he jokes.

"Of course I wouldn't why would you even suggest that?" I ask, "Anyways, you can see everything I'm doing."

He chuckles. As I get behind the counter, I really do make him that cup of coffee. He's watching me carefully. While his coffee is brewing I decide to make myself a cup of tea. I browse through the tea bags. Let's see from the tea bags I brought with me, there is the one that will make me super awake and alert, the one that would increase my physical strength, one that will help me fire the electrical signals from my brain to the rest of my body, letting me have faster reflexes, and think and execute things faster. Yep that's the one I'll take the last one.

I sense movement, and I see that Otabek has gotten out of his seat, and is walking to his coffee. "There is milk and cream in the fridge, and the sugar is there." I say pointing to the sugar bowl, as I busy myself with boiling water.

Once we both have our drinks, we sit down at the dining table across from each other.

As I blow on my tea, I ask, "So what did you want to talk about?"

His eyes meet mine, "Um well I-, No, um..." he hesitates.

"You don't need to be so nervous. It's not like I'm made out of china or porcelain. You don't need to tip toe around me. I won't break. Trust me." I say meeting his gaze.

His gaze in lost in mine for a little bit before he pulls away, clearing, "Well, you see it's just that we had this spy that was placed in Japan when we heard that Ice was thinking about visiting Japan. And well, he's been on the ground for a while, and just came back to report to us..."His eyes meet mine again. I can tell that he waiting, watching for a reaction. I don't give it to him. He continues,"He gave a little more information about Ice's kitten... who we have almost info on, because he keeps himself pretty well hidden from our online searchers, and has only recently been coming out to attend formal meetings as a representative of Ice." I want to smile at this, but the tea that I drank, makes sure that my brain is firing messages to the muscles in my face to remain relaxed. 

"And, we showed him a photo of you, and he said you look just like Ice's kitten, Yurio..." He fades away waiting for me to do something.

My brain instantly goes into a whirr. Do I tell him that I have a twin brother, but then we had a fall out, and ever since, I've been trying to track him down, and stop the crazy things that he is doing? I mean that would explain why I am here, and it would give me time... Does that mean that they now know about NORMAN? It can't be can it? I mean the whole time I was here, I didn't hear a single thing about NORMAN...But on the other hand. I do have the information I need, and if I take the head of the Ice investigation, who is conveniently sitting right in front of me, my mission would pretty much be accomplished. Also the info that I don't have I could just get it out of Otabek anyways. 

I make up my mind. 

Slowly I stand up, and that causes the bathrobe on me to shift to an even more revealing position. I start to move around the table, and towards Otabek.

Under his breath Otabek says, "Fu*k me."

"Maybe later" I say, as I grab the syringe from my pocket, and stab it into his neck, and insert the fluid.

-----------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

Chapter 51 is finished ('・ω・)っ由... sorry if you didn't like it...

Exams are coming up (ʘᗩʘ') yikes

By the way, thank you so much for 30k views... I am literally blown away... it honestly doesn't feel like long ago when I had 40 views on each chapter...

Anycue, see you in 2 days with a new chapter!

p.s the next chapter will kinda be like a return from this side story of Otayuri... so like back to Victor and Yuri

Peace out.