Chapter 39

Victor

It's Yakov who finally lets me out. And when I mean finally, I mean after 32 hours. Yurio left me in my room, all alone, without my phone for 32 HOURS. Just wait until I get my hands on that kid. But Yakov puts a hand on my shoulder and pulls me to face him.

"We need to go to the lab. Forget about Yurio right now. We found some interesting results that you may want to see."

I sigh. Of course, I want to learn about these new results that our lab found. I follow Yakov down a path of winding stairs down to the basement level. We pass through several doors and then arrive at the elevator. We do a fingerprint scan to get into the elevator, then press the button to get to the lowest level. The typical classical music plays as we descend to our destination. I really should change the music to something cooler... like anything from BTS (enter shameless plug to read my BTS' fanfics) or maybe "Welcome to the Madness". I mean that song would fit where we are going... straight to the madness. That would be a song that Yurio would enjoy.

We arrive at the last floor, and I take my time coming out of the elevator. Yakov quickly strides over to the door, and swipe his pass, then opens the door impatiently waiting for me. Once I walk through the doorway, he firmly shuts the door, and we continue down the long hallway. We get to the end of the hallway and then go through several more doors. Finally, we get to the lab door, and we do the retina scan, then enter the lab office cubicle area.

I'm hit with the familiar cold scent of cleanliness that comes from the lab. We walk past several bustling researchers and finally stop in front of the head scientist's office. Yakov knocks and then pushes the door open.

Nobody's in. We sit in the chairs opposite the large messy desk.

Suddenly someone comes in flinging the door open. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know you arrived already. Please make yourself comfortable." says Seung Gil Lee sitting down across from us.

•••

Phichit

"Where could he have gone?" I wonder out loud.

After finishing my pizza I was tried to figure out what to do with Seung Gil Lee. It's not like I could bring him back to my house... then the secret of me being in the Mafia will be revealed, and Yuri would be so mad at me... But then again I could lie to him, and bring him home, and make up some excuse for why we were at a Mafia base...no I couldn't, he can probably tell when I'm lying. So in the end, I decided to bring him to the nurse's office.

Surprisingly, he was quite light, and I had no trouble lifting him onto my back and piggybacking him to the nurse's office. I mean, I'm not even that strong. Like I'm just a nerd who rarely works out. What does this guy eat? Does he even eat? How can he eat and be so skinny!? What does he eat? Man, if he ever had Yuri's cooking... I'm just saying that I don't think anyone can stop eating Yuri's food. At least for me, that's what happens. I can never stop eating Yuri's food.

So I carried him down to the nurse office, and of course, there is no nurse. How cliche. So, of course, I had to stay and take care of him until the nurse came...(but of course she didn't even come). I set him down onto one of the beds, and I tucked him in and adjusted his pillow. As I turn around to go grab a bottle of water, I hear some rustling, and I start to turn around. And what did I find? An empty bed.

Great. What exactly happened? Where did he go? Man, did I kill him? I really honestly thought that I threw the sleeping gas grenade...not any sort of poison gas grenade. I hope at least. Did I throw like a random grenade that I don't know about? Some sort of grenade that would make a person disappear... I don't know.

I spent the next couple of hours trying to look for him around school... but I wasn't able to find him. I stayed passed school hours looking for him. That's true dedication, I'd say.

I eventually got back to the base. I slipped straight to my room to try to avoid some member that may still have been mad at me for eating that pizza.

Anyways, today he wasn't at school either... maybe I really did make him go, poof... I started to get really concerned. Maybe should ask Yuri for advice...no never mind. Yuri will get mad at me for doing something to a classmate... Like very mad, and ya'll know how scary Yuri is when he's mad.

Maybe I should figure this situation out by myself. I mean I know where he lives right. Lol of course I do, are you even kidding me? I found his address the very first day I saw him... the first day I knew that there was something special about him... something special that interested me.

So to his house, it is I guess. Well, let's hope he doesn't end up thinking I'm a stalker. It's weird how many people think that I'm a stalker. I mean let's be real, I'm more of an intense researcher than a stalker. Plus I would hate to scare a great guy away.

------------------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

Can I just say that I love reading all your comments. I genuinely laugh so hard people think I'm crazy (☞゚∀゚)☞... which is something they aren't wrong about.

Anyways how did we feel about this chapter?...

There will be more Phichit and Seung Gil Lee action later on... is that okay?

Anywhateves, see you in 2 days with a new chapter.

Peace out