Chapter 14

Yuri

"Where did he go?" I ask my self, standing in the middle of Phichit's room. When I came home with Yuko, and Takeshi, I went to go find my friend, but he was gone.

I look around his room. His unmade bed in the corner, with his bedside table littered with candy wrappers, instant coffee packages, and empty cups. I turn to his work table that has his computer set up. 6 monitors, his custom key board, six mouses, 3 hard drives, and a set of speaker. Surprisingly this area is quite clean... considering the rest of Phichit's room. There is only an empty cup of instant noodles, and some spilt seasoning on that table. Then there was THE table. It was a complete mess. Papers, books, clothes, half rated chip bags, candy wrappers, cups... everything was just piled on top of that poor table. I mean Phichit could be in that mess... but I doubt it.

"Where could he be?" I wonder out load, determining that he's not in his room. "I mean, I know that he's a popular guy and all... but I don't think he would go out to a party in the middle of the day... but then again who knows... it's Phichit."

I exit his room, and head to the kitchen to grab a snack. I open the refrigerator... that's weird, we only have mayo... looks like I need to head off to the supermarket.

•••

Victor

I couldn't bring Yuri home today... sad face... I had already ignored the code orange that Yurio texted me at around 2:07 pm.

I wasn't gonna drag my ass back to the base to deal with some code orange. If I couldn't spend my after school time with Yuri, then I would at least stay until school was done. I mean it's just code orange... not like it's anything important... not like there is an intruder who has entered the base with plans of blowing up the base, no that's code orange tinted red. Orange is just an intruder who seemed to pose no physical harm. I mean the intruder is probably just some scrawny brat who intruded the base as a dare from his friend.

My phone buzzes for what feels like the hundredth time. I groan, picking it up, cheating the caller ID... well at least Yurio finally decided to stop texting me. I pick up.

"Where the hell are you!!!!???!!?!" Yurio's voice is so loud I have to take the phone away from my ear to avoid being deafened.

"Just relax ok? I'm almost there."

"So you haven't even left school yet."

"Ummmm... no I'm almost there,"

"Ya sure! Ha from my experience when you say almost there, Victor, you mean you just left."

"Hey!!! I'm not that far away... I'll probably be another 5 min."

"A parents 5 min or a normal 5 min, cause those are two completely different things."

"Hey, just-just I'll be there in 5 ok?" And I hang up on him.

–_–_–_–_–_

"Ok what's the issue? Cause to me you seem way to frantic for just a code orange." I ask Yurio (exactly 5 min later may I add) when I enter the base.

Wordlessly Yurio leads me to my room. Great an intruder in my room, nothing better than coming home to a stranger in your bed (sarcasm).

We enter my room and my eyes fall upon a rather familiar shape, positioned roughly on the bed.

"Oh sh*t, is that who I think it is?" I ask paling at the sight of the Thai in my room.

"Well what do you think Sherlock? I can't read your mind!? How am I supposed to know who you think this person is!?!" Yurio throws his arms up in exasperation. "I told you to come earlier but Noooo, someone had to ignore my messages!"

I shoot Yurio a death glare. I walk over to Phichit, check his pulse, self analyze his blood pressure, and other critical body measurements. Thank the lord he's still breathing, I mean I'm surprised Yurio hasn't killed Phichit in his sleep.

"Why would he come here?" I winder out loud, "and why wouldn't he just use the main entrance, I mean we are under a peace treaty with each other, he has the right to come into the base..."

"But only for civil visits. The fact that he was sneaking in would be that he was going to do something that would go against the treaty." States Yurio.

I run my hand through my hair, "Yes, I do suppose that is what happened... so we keep him here till he wakes up."

"Ya, I guess that's what we do. We can't very well send him back having violated the peace treaty."

"Well, we don't know for sure if he did violate the treaty. We need to ask him what he wanted to do sneaking in here. So until he wakes up, no one is laying a hand in him. Understand Yurio?"

"Ya, ya whatever." Yurio rolls his eyes.

"So before he wakes up, lets try to figure out what he was trying to do. Yurio, get to the computer and find out what you can about Phichit. We'll have around... how long did it take the first time I shot you?... 48 hours and 28 minutes?"

"27. 48 hours and 27 minutes and 24 sec if you want to be that precise."

"Oh- sorry 48 hours and 27 minutes and 24 sec, and how many millisecond? 67?" I mock.

"You bastard, 33 milliseconds!" Yurio growled under his breath.

"Ok so we have around 2 days till he wakes up ish." I clap my hands together. "We can't tell Yakov about this or else he's going to make it a bigger deal than what we want, do keep this on the down low. I don't wanna be at war with Ice."

"Only because Yuri is part of Hatsesu Ninjas. If he wasn't, you would take any excuse to rip apart any other mafia group." Yurio tells me.

"I wouldn't "rip them apart" per say," I do the finger bunny ears on rip then apart, " I would just make sure they pay for what they would be going to Ice."

----------------------------------

A/n

Hey beautiful human beans!
Anyways I think this was the first Victor POV... I hope I wrote it well enough for you, even though I probably didn't...

It's 12:30 am right now, but I only have one more school day left this week (I get Friday off this week! Yay!)

Peace out