Chapter 7

Yuri

"And then-" Phichit is cuts off mid sentence by a person slipping in the bench beside me. I turn and see Victor.

"I'm sorry about this morning..." I say embarrassed still about spitting tea in his face.

"No it's fine," he says causally leaning on me.

I blush

Phichit looks at me and gives me a sly thumbs up.

I hear a throat clear and I look up. I see Yuko looking at me like I was an alien, Takeshi looks at me like he always... disgusted and then there is the midget. He looks like a mix of emotions. Disgusted, angry, boredom but the most predominant feature disbelief.

Quickly I try to lean away from Victor but he just leans into me even more. He brings his head close to my face and whispers in my ear, "Hey Yuri when do you want to start the lessons? Does after school today sound good?"

My mouth drops open. I can't believe Victor Nikiforvor is actually being my coach.

Victor reaches over and closes my mouth. His hands rest on my chin and he angles my face up towards him so I look directly into his sea blue eyes.

"Yuri, you don't know how long I've waited for you, you better say yes"

"Say yes to what?" Yuko asks. I jerk my head back blushing and turn to her.

"Nothing-"

"Yuri promised that he would be my tutor. I just moved here, and I plan on finishing my studies here, do a little bit of tutoring would help me out a lot," Victor lies smoothly cutting me off.

"I'm sure tutoring will help" Yuko says with a furrowed brow, "but, no offense Yuri, Yuri is not the best student here. If you want a good tutor, then you should ask Seung Gil Lee. I mean he's currently the number 1 student in this school. I mean even Phichit would be more help because he and Seung Gil always are battling for number 1."

"Well I can't ask for just anyone to tutor me. I told my class I'm part of the Mafia. And I can't ask any of you besides Yuri because you all seem like busy people."

Yurio snorts after hearing this. All heads turn to him. He is slicking in his chair on his phone. When we all look at him he looks up from his phone. "It's nothing just a meme"

Victor's phone vibrates, and I see a message from angry smol kitten light up the screen. Victor quickly hides the phone.

"So anyways, Yuri what do you say... is it a deal?" Victor asks holding out his hand

I nod and take a hold of his hand and try to shake it, but Victor beings my hand up to his lips and kisses them.

"I can hardly hold back my excitement for later," he says with a wink, and with that he walks out of the cafeteria.

I turn to look for Yurio but he had already slipped away as silent as a shadow.

•••

Yurio

"Are you freaking kidding me right now!!!" I exclaim once Victor had exited the cafeteria. "Kissing his hand saying weird stuff! You can't do that no matter what happened to you guys 3 years ago. Let me remind you it was 3 years ago. Victor I don't even think he remembers you. Just leave it and him alone!"

Victor's gaze softens. "But I just can't help myself. When I see him my body can't take the amount of love I have and I need to let it out. It doesn't matter if he remembers or not. As long as I am with him everything will be fine."

I snort. "He can't be your good luck charm Victor, you won't be able to stay with him once your terms are up. You know if he finds out why we really are here, you'll never have him."

"He's not gonna find out what we are doing here right?" He asks me in a stern tone giving me a side eye.

"Ya ya sure. I might not tell him but he might figure it out by himself." I argue

"Well not if I can help it," Victor smiles grimly.

My phone buzzes. I check it and it's another order from Yakov.

"Not the stupid only man again!!! He already kept me up all night!!!" I whisper groaning under my breath.

"What is it? A mission?" Ask Victor curious, "I didn't hear that you had a new assignment"

"It's nothing," I reply " I just have to to some research at least that's all for now. But I handed in a pretty detailed report this morning thought I would be finished, but clearly not!"

"What is it on?"

"Come on Victor you know I can't tell you this stuff without you talking to Yakov first. Besides I don't want to. You've been acting like a brat all day"

"Me! A brat! No I think you have the wrong person!"

"Sure brat, all you've been doing today is stare at Yuri and everything else Yuri related. You need you get your head out of your Yuri dreams and back on your head. I may need you help and I don't want to have you dull from all this fantasying"

"Hump... first you accuse me of being distracted... I'm the farthest from distracted... second of all I am always ready... for anything. And thirdly, I'm the assistant head just tell me what's wrong!"

I stick my tongue out, "No"
And then I walk down the hall waving bye to Victor.

----------------------------------------
A/n

Wow I can't believe people have actually read this fan fic (besides the people I make #loveyouforputtingupwithmytrash) Aaaaannnyyways... I'd just like to say thanks and let you know that y'all are beautiful humans beings (unless you are secretly non-human, but your beautiful anyways)!!!