Chapter 24

Phichit

"Hey Yuri what did you and Victor talk about when you were in the kitchen?" I ask smirking. Helping Yuri dry the dishes after he rinsed them. "Not a love confession I suppose?"

"We didn't talk about anything important." He says curtly.

"Well, stop sparing me the details, what did you talk about? If Yurio got to interrupt you, and find out, why can't I?"

Yuri stops rinsing, and turns to stare at me. Looking straight into my eyes. "We didn't talk about anything that concerns you Phichit."

Wow... he was mad... angry even. What or who mad him mad? Nothing too bad happened during dinner... was it the conversation with Victor that made him this upset?

I'm silent for some time.

Yuri glances over, and breaks the silence. "It's fine Phichit, I just have a lot to think about right now. I just need time to think about some stuff."

I nod, and dry off the last plate.

"That's ok Yuri, I get it do you wanna talk about it with me?" I ask. He shakes his head.

We fall into an awkward silence...

"So, Yuri, are you excited about the amusement park?" I ask trying to lighten up the mood. But my question seems to have the opposite effect.

"Well then, actually, never mind my question. I'll be in my room if you need me." I say turning around.

"No, Ummm. Let's just forget about the visit... please at least just for now." Yuri asks starting to return to his old self.

"Fine, but only if you make me some brownies!"

"But we just ate!"

"And I'm still hungry." I say matter if factly. "And plus I want to decorate then post a photo of them to my Instagram."

"Fine, as long as you don't eat all the brownies, and actually save some for me." He laughs.

I put my hands on my hips pretending to be mad. "But that's not fair!" I pout, "I can't help myself, they are just too good!"

Yuri laughs, and he starts to get the ingredients out. Great, he's back to himself again.

•••

Yurio

I H-A-T-E mondays!!!

I get up before my alarm clock, of course, and find out that I could have slept an hour more. I try to go back to sleep, but, with no surprise, I can't.

I sit up, reflecting back on all the things that happened in the last few days. It was like I had no weekend, no time to myself. I groan. And now It's Monday, and it's like I was all over the place, everywhere at once.

I groan, and drag my hand down my face. I pinch my cheeks trying to wake up. "Come on Yurio, get up pretend that you know what to do with yourself!"

I drag myself off the bed and into the swirly chair at my desk. Plua jumps into my lap, and I start stroking her. I open my laptop about to do some research for my other mission, when I hear my door open. It can only be one person.

I turn slowly around in my chair.

"Welcome, Victor." I say as sinisterly as possible, stroking Plua.

"Didn't quite achieve the whole sinister evil Mafia boss aura. Save that for Yakov." Victor comments.

I shrug. "Well, I don't think he could have done it any better than me."

Victor laughs imagining Yakov spin around in a chair stroking a cat, but then he stops abruptly. He frowns.

"What's wrong now?" I ask rolling my eyes slightly, "let me guess boy problems?"

"Yes, actually. I'm afraid Yuri's mad at me... he is mad at me right?" Victor asks me.

" Are you an idiot? Of course he's mad at you. You told him that you plan to involve his group in our nuclear war with Italy and America. And then told him that he can't do anything about it, and that the can't tell anyone about it. Ya, no duh he's mad at you."

Victor sits down at the end of my bed, and puts his head in his hands.

"What am I going to do!?" He mumbles, mostly to himself.

"Well, you know if you didn't tell him that we were planing to involve his family in a war by watching over out weapons, you probably would have a great relationship."

Victor glares at me.

"Wow, calm down. I'm just saying." I raise my hands up over my head.

"I can't help myself. I have a hard time lying to Yuri, and anything that concerns him. I wouldn't have been able to keep the weapon storage a secret anyways."

"Well clearly the prince of the Mafia world, does have a weakness." I tease.

Victor grunts, and is silent for some time. "Do you think he's going to ignore me at school today?"

"I don't know, I guess we'll find out."

----------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans!

Finally in Tanzania Africa when in writing this... the flights weren't as fun as I thought they were going to be...

Pls look forward to the next chapter in 2 days... I'm so tired idk what I'm doing, sorry I know it's not the normal outro)

Peace out