Chapter 6

Yuri

He is so tall.
Is the thought I had when I turned around and saw him. Victor had snuck up behind me... soundless. I jumped moving back from him... wow he is really close.
"Um hi Victor" I stammer

"Good morning Yuri" he replys singing, " How did you sleep?"

"Um fine," I reply awkwardly taking a sip out of my thermos of tea

"Bet you would have slept better if I was there," Victor says winking

I spit out my tea, and it sprays him in the face

"Oh Kami I'm so sorry!!! Here let me-" I say frantically taking a handkerchief out from my pocket. Victor takes the handkerchief and waves me away.

"No it's fine Yuri, it's fine"

"Are you sure" I ask hesitantly

"Yes, yes" he says wiping his face. " I'll keep this if you don't mind."
I hang my head feeling ashamed that I just spit hot tea into the face of my idol

"I've been through a lot worse don't worry," Victor whispers in my ear. I shudder not being able to imagine the things Victor must have gone through. Being assistant head of a world renowned Mafia group could not have been a walk through the park.

"But you know how you can make it up to me?" Victor asks cutting my train of thought. I look up and shake my head. He smirks, " Walk me to class"

•••

Yurio
"I don't wanna eat with the Baka," I whine

Victor gives me a look

"Just go eat with him by yourself," I complain, " I don't see why I have to go eat lunch with him and his lame friends"

"Come on Yurio, I mean you don't have any friends anyways and plus you have nowhere else to go," argued Victor

"For your information I have plenty of friends," I sniff

"Ya like who?"

"Plua"

"Plua's a cat"

"And so what the problem she's my friend?"

"A cat can't be your friend"

"Yep you're right what Plua and I have is more than friendship"

"But she's a cat"

"And your point is?"

He shakes his head, and I know I won. He pouts for a bit

"Fine then I'll go by myself" he says challengingly

"Fine sure perfect" I shoot back, as he turns to leave " At least I'll have a break from your stupidity" I say under my breath.

"Hey I heard that!!!" He shouts indignantly. He turns back picks me up and carries me over his shoulders like I'm a sack of potatoes

"Put me down or... or" I say trying to find something to say.

"Or what?"

"Or I'll make you"

"Oh how scary"

"No I'm serious I have a stunt gun in my pants"

"Oh so that's the bulge I feel"

I slap him

"I was just kidding"

"Ya sure you were" I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes, "Where are we going anyways!"

"The cafeteria," he replies smiling, "Yuri is there"

I gag a little bit, and Victor hears me. He purposely runs into a wall and smashes my legs into the wall.

"Oh oops, my bad,"

I curse at him and he just laughs. When we make it to the doors of the cafeteria he sets me down. I try to run away, but he grabs me and drags me by the collar to a table where the one and only... pig, Yuri sat with his friends.

I looked at each of his friends one by one remembering them from reports I've made.

Phichit Chulanort. Hasetsu Ninga's scout. Like me he often scouts the influential people who come into town. However unlike me he does not do under cover missions. He only concerns himself with getting valuable information about the other party. He seems like a fu*king idiot stay away from him.

Takeshi Nishigõri. Hasetsu Ninjas second in command after the boss. Normally the first child of the boss fills in the spot of second in command, but Yuri isn't ready to assume that position in their group, so Takeshi is there. He is the most loyal person to his group, and feels as if everyone in his group is the family he never had. He was orphaned at 3 and was found my Yuri's father when he was 10, committing crimes. Yuri's father decided to bring him into the group, and he has been part of the Hasetsu Ninjas ever since. He is the serious sh*t.

Yuko Nikidore Is Yuri's dad's friend's daughter. She was born and raised surrounded by the Mafia. She can shoot a perfect shot from 10 meters away, and still hit the bulls-eye. She's a great sniper. Definitely someone you want on your side.

And Of course, Yuri Katsuki.
The unknown son of Hasetsu Ninja's most recent leader. Not much of him is known... but we all know what he did 3 years ago. And that makes him fun to tease.

"Hey Yuri!" Victor exclaims next to me. I face palm. He. Is. So. Obvious. Yuri blushes. Kami why!

I sit down next to Yuko who is sitting across from Takeshi. They are probably the only normal people in this group. Victor sits next to Yuri who is across from Phichit. Victor leans into Yuri... ugh gross.