Chapter 30

Yurio

I'm in Victor's room. Why you might ask? Because the idiot sent over a "sleepover invitation!" We live together why are you inviting me to a sleepover.

I turned him down, but in the end, here I am at his slumber party. Yay! We're going to have so much fun (sarcastically)!

I'm sitting on the floor, and a Victor is lying on his stomach across the bed at Yuri's feet. I admit, the real reason why I'm here is to wait for Yuri's wake up.

Victor and I are playing cards. And he is on a losing streak. It's like he's not even trying! "Hey!" I snap at him annoyed, "take the game seriously. If I find out that you are taking it easy on me, I'll kick you in your balls."

"Oh... I wouldn't want that." Victor says half heartedly.

"You know if you're going to have this attitude, why did you invite me?" I ask annoyed. I had better things to do including cuddling with Plua, and doing more research for my mission.

I think back to my mission... Yakov was pissed that I didn't finish my research. But it's a pretty detailed mission. I might even have to go back to Russia before I go to Barcelona... this mission involved me actually traveling, and being a spy... I'm going spy on Kazakhstan...

Victor clears his throat, and my train of thought is lost. Grumbling I stand up.

"Now whose the one who's giving the attitude." Victor says teasing.

"Well sorry, but only give attitude to idiots." I snark back at him.

"Well that doesn't work then cause I'm not an idiot." Victor says still lying on the bed. I walk to my stuff and being packing up. "What are you doing?" he asks me lazily.

"What does it look like? Leaving this lame-o party-o." I say swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"That wasn't even a funny rhyme. It doesn't even make sense. You aren't at a party. I take out his hand made invite, and set it in front of him.

It reads:

You are formally invited to a slumber party with his highness.

He included a map of the compound which started from my room, and ended in his. Oh, and there's also a hella lot of sparkles and glitter.

"Well, I'm not the one who said it was a party." I say walking away from the bed.

"Wait Yurio! Don't leave!" He shouts after me.

"And why should I listen to you?" I ask, turning around in the doorway, arms crossed.

"Because Yuri's going to wake up soon."

I totally forgot that Yuri was here... how could I do that! I mean he is right there on the bed. But then again Victor never makes his bed, and his covers could have been in a human shaped blob for all I know.

When did we shoot Yuri again? I ask myself trying to remember the date...was it on Friday?... yes it must have been cause we didn't have any school... at least I think so... wait no, but there was school today... well oops, I skipped a day.

Why hasn't anybody from Ninjas come looking for him?... well clearly they don't think or know that we have their precious member. That's a good sign. For us that is.

"How long has he been here for I can't remember?..." I ask.

"Only 29 hours, 31 minutes, and 4, now 5 seconds, and 13 milliseconds."

"Oddly specific, but okay. You know it took me 2 days to wake up the first time I was shoot."

Victor laughs. "Oh and don't forget that Phichit took a millisecond less to wake up than you did on your first shot."

I shoot him a glare, still from the doorway. Victor moves on the bed toward Yuri, and places Yuri's head on his lap.

"And plus, this isn't his first time being shot..." he finishes.

"Wait, I'm sorry what?! Those bullets were made for only Ice. Who else could have shot him?!? Plus, they were made in secret, and we were only given them... three years ago..." I fade off, and Victor smiles painfully up at me.

"Victor what really happened at the International Mafia Union?... I've heard the stories, and the rumors, and yours and the other members half truths. Just tell me what really happened."

Victor sighs, and turns to face me.

"Ok, you want the truth? I'll give it to you."