Chapter 49

JJ

I'm sitting in the conference room, working, and I hear a giggle. I look up and see Otabek and Yvette sitting next to each other. I give a glare at Otabek, who looks back at me with a blank face. Well if I didn't know him well enough I would think it's a blank face. I can see that he feels secretly guilty.

I smile to myself and go back to my work. Good. Good that he feels guilty. I made it clear that I liked her, but here he was cozying up to her.

I try to concentrate on my work, but find myself unable to do so.

I stand up abruptly, and both of them turn to look at me. I mutter something about getting something to eat as I start to walk out of the room. I see Yvette start to get out of her seat, but a hand grabs her, and she falls back into her seat. I grimace, and keep on walking.

•••

Yurio

He grabs me by the wrist... rather roughly may I add. I'm about to grunt, and yell at him, when I realize that's not what Yvette would do. So instead I will myself to blush.

"Um, would you kindly let go of me? I want to check out what JJ is doing." I give him a cheeky smile, hoping to win him over. I needed to see where JJ was going. First off I was starving, secondly, they already gave me a tour of there place, and showed me some of the work they were working on. But I knew they didn't show me everything. There is something they are keeping form me... well more like Yvette Plushenko, but all the same.

Otabek is quiet for some time, but his iron grip stays rested on my arm.

"You know you have eyes of a solider..." he says softly under his breath.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, could you say that louder possibly?" I ask trying to get him distracted to get my arm away so I could follow JJ.

"It's nothing it's just that you are fierce, and I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you do look familiar... I just don't know from where..."

When he says this he has my full undivided attention. He couldn't possibly have meet Yvette Plushenko before. I mean she is simply a persona I created for this mission. She only officially existed on paper a few months ago when I was preparing for this mission, and she only physically existed a few days ago...and it's not like I have a twin sister out there somewhere... at least I hope I don't...

I chuckle nervously, "I'm positive that I we have never met... if we did I would remember it... you leave a lasting impression on people." I said that to flatter him, and to throw him off the trail... but I can't deny that there was some truth in that statement. "You know, but I would like to get to know you better... that is if you are okay with it..."

I slide my chair closer to his. His eyes widen. "I mean a man like yourself probably wouldn't be interested in a poor minority Russian senator..." I lean in towards him. His eye take my body. He leans forward too, placing his hand on my knee

And that's when JJ walks in. He looks at us, coughs, the walks straight back out again.

I look up, and smile apologetically to Otabek, and slip away from him, who is still in a daze. I blow him a kiss, then rush to go follow JJ.

I need to find out what info this guy is keeping from me... but you know it looks like his team is already falling apart.

•••
Otabek

I stare after the girl... confused. Why am I feeling this way... am I sick?... I didn't feel this way since... what, three years ago?...To a person who looks a lot like Yvette... but has a completely different personality. I sigh. I'm never going to find that person again. I mean, why did I simply just stand by and watch? I should have gone up and talked... not just hid and admired that person... man I don't even know his name. 

I sigh, and try to clear my head. I promised myself that I wouldn't fall for everyone again... I mean I'm normally too shy to go talk to people... I prefer to be in the background and observe... but now I feel like i'm in the linelight with Yvette here... I'm not used to the attention...I'm not used to this feeling...

Maybe I should just start to ignore her... She is beautiful. That is something that I can't deny. She has my attention... but the thing is... I'm gay. And she's making me confused because I think I may be developing feelings for her... 

-------------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

It's the first chapter from Otabek's POV!!! How was it?

Next chapter is chapter 50 who else is as excited as I am? ʘ‿ʘ

#loveyourcomments! 

Ugh school...

Anygoo, see you in 2 days with a new chapter!

Peace out.