Chapter 50

Yurio

It's been a few days since I arrived, and I have been pretty successful if I do say so myself. I have defiantly driven a wedge in JJ's team. I had the pleasure of meeting them the day I came, but nobody really stuck out to me. Really only Otabek.

I knew right away looking at the group dynamic that Otabek is the main person who does all the work, and JJ takes face, and represents the group in public meetings. Everyone else is sort of does the background work... I wonder why his team has no spy... is he out on a mission or something?...

Now Otabek and JJ can't even be in the same room together. Actually, right now I'm eavesdropping on a fight between them. A fight over a girl they both like... a fight over me. Well, not really me, which is a shame because like, I mean come on it you have eyeballs, just look at the damn fine specimen Otabek is. But they were fighting over, Yvette.

I could only eavesdrop on the beginning of their fight because someone walked down the hall, and I had to slip away.

•••

JJ

As the fight between me and Otabek builds, the door opens with a bang, and somebody flaunts in, throwing glitter out of a small cauldron that he is holding...

Otabek and me stop fighting, and just stare at the person who came in in shock... could he be more extra?

"I'm back~" sings Chris, pulling down his sunglasses, and striking a pose while winking at us. Otabek slowly starts edging away. He always is nervous around Chris, probably thinking that Chris is too extra, and over the top. I'm not going to deny that he is... but sometimes it's good to have fun. And that's what Chris is, a hella lot of fun and crazy.

Chris throws a dust of glitter our way, and clearly not noticing the tension that was in the room as he came in he smiles at both of us, "So open your ears, and get ready for a story." He looks at Otabek, "Take notes son because this is something noteworthy!"

"The glitter will take forever to take out of my hair..." Is the only thing that Otabek mumbles. "Did you even accomplish the mission?"

Chris lifts his chin up. "Of course I did. Who do you think I am? I'm on the international undercover spies! I know what I'm doing. Russian mafia may be sneaky, and secretive, but I made sure to at least get some info before coming back." he says defiantly.

"Then what info did you get?" Otabek asks slightly frustrated. From the glitter or Chris's aloof personality... I don't know.

"Just wait! I need to get a drink." Chris breezes past Otabek, ignoring his scowling face.

"Chris, this is serious. We need the info now. We have someone from the Russian government asking about Ice."

"Is it a girl?" He asks.

I nod.

"Is she hot?"

I nod again. "She's hot and she's min-"

"She's off limits" Otabek cuts me off.

Chris raises his eyebrows at us. I don't blame him. Me and Otabek rarely fight.

"Ok fine, fine." Chris says raising his hands up. "Just chill ok? So let me guess she's a super hot Russian girl who the both of you are fighting over?"

"We aren't fighting. Otabek isn't interested in her right?" I look at Otabek.

He hangs his head, "well..."

I don't hear the rest of it cause I storm out.

"Man I need to see a photo of this chick." Chris laughs.