Chapter 22

Yuri

"I'd like to ask you something. I will understand if you say no. Will you help with the construction and observations the amusement park?" Asks Yakov.

I raise my eyebrows surprised about what Yakov said. Is Ice thinking about making an amusement park here? Why? Hasetsu is a small town... an amusement park would be a waste of time, effort and resources. But my heart beat faster (A/n can you hear my heart beat?) at the thought of an amusement park. How much fun would that be?! I mean I could go with Victor!... wait why was Victor the first person I thought about?... I like Yuko don't I?...wait do I like Victor?...No I can't be... I- I just admire him right? I blush. A hard red tomato blush.

"Awww, Yuri you're so cute blushing." Teases Phichit whispering in my ear. I try to return to my normal color.

"For sure. We would love to help!" My dad says, telling Yakov our answer. "However where will the profits go?"

"We can split half and half. Sounds good?" Yakov replies smoothly.

My dad nods. "And what do you plan to do with that money?"

"It is of no concern to you." Yakov says smiling coldly.

An awkward silence follows

Wow... I shiver we are starting to see Ice's cold side. "Would you like seconds?" I ask trying to break the silence.

Yakov immediately breaks out into a big smile. "Yes, I would love that Yuri. I do ever so much love your cooking. Those brownies that you make were worth losing a hand over!"

"You mean worth breaking a hand over." Sniggers Mila under her breath looking at Georgi, whose hand is bandaged.

I get up to go to the kitchen to grab the extras I made. 

"Hey Yuri?" Someone asks.

I turn around as see Victor standing sheepishly in the door way.

"Ya what?" I ask

"Are you still mad at me?" He asks. I laugh. That's why he looks so uptight and nervous.

"No, not anymore." I laugh. He relaxes. Slightly. I can tell that something is still bothering him.

"What's wrong Victor?" I walk over to him, and stand in front of him.

" N-nothing!" Wow... Victor is stuttering... he's normally cool and collected when he's trying to lie.

"No seriously," I take his hand and he flinches slightly... does he not like me anymore? I let go of his hand, and drop my hand to my side.

"I need... need to tell you something..." Victor says hesitatingly, undecided if he should tell me what ever he needs to tell me.

"Yes? What is it?" I ask getting nervous too. Why was Victor acting so weird? I mean in the short time that I've known him he seems like a cheerful care free guy... was I making him feel uncomfortable now?...

Victor hesitates again.

"You don't have to tell me." I blurt out. "You don't need to tell me if you don't want to." I don't want him to tell me anything if he doesn't want to... I don't want him to feel like he has to tell me anything just cause I'm... in his student... that's what I am right? His student...

"No Yuri... this is something I have to tell you... or I won't be able to sleep at night... I won't be able to look you or anybody from here in the eyes..." he looks me straight into my eyes. "Man," he chuckles, "I would never be able to lie to someone with eyes like yours... Yuri the truth is..."

----------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans...

I know it's a short chapter, but I wanted 2 leave you on a cliffhanger...

Haha don't stab me with your knife shoes.

What if I said I couldn't update in 2 weeks cause I'm in Africa with no Wifi for the next two weeks...

Jk😂 my friend will be updating my prewritten chapters. Anyways this is the last chapter I'll post myself before I'm on my trip (I'm leaving tomorrow at 6:00 pm Toronto time)

You can read the next chapter in 2 days.

Peace out.