Chapter 37

Yuri

"So now that I forgave you, can I go home?" I ask Victor who is still sleeping. My phone is finally charging because I finally asked Victor to borrow his charger this morning. For some reason my SIM card wasn't in, and my location was turned off... weird. But I asked Victor if he tampered with my phone, and he said no.

I slip out of bed and find someone paper and pen to write him a note. I place the note on the pillow I was on where hopefully he would see it.

I silently stalk out of the room not wanting to wake Victor from his beauty sleep. I walk out of the compound, and a cool breeze hits my face. It's still dark outside, and I pull my hood up and sprint to our compound. As I round the corner to our compound, I run, and hit someone who is also rounding the corner.

I splat on the ground, and slowly pull myself together, and sit up. The other person does the same. I stand and offer my hand to this person, who coincidently also has his hood up.

The person looks at me, then immediately flings his arms around me. "Yuri!!! You came back. Oh thank Kami you came back. I don't know if I could have gone another breakfast without you!!!"

I gingerly try to push this person off. He seems like he knows me... do I know him. His hood falls back, and I see what looks like a very sleep and nutrient deprived Phichit. At first I want to be really mad at him, but he looks like he had it rough.

"Phichit, do you have anything to say to me?" I ask cooly thinking about THE photos.

Phichit looks taken aback, and slowly replies, "Nothing really comes to mind."

"Well maybe you have something to say about some certain photos?" I reply folding my arms across my chest and raising my eyebrows.

"Well, if I do have something to say it would be that I am," he throws himself on the ground head bowed to the floor, "TERRIBLY SORRY FOR POSTING THOSE PHOTOS FROM THAT NIGHT. TRULY AND HONESTLY SORRY. IF I NEED TO PROVE THE AUTHENTICITY OF MY APOLOGY, I WILL. WHAT EVER YOU ASK I WILL DO. JUST PLEASE OH PLEASE KAMI DON'T STOP COOKING FOR ME. I WILL DO ANYTHING. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G. I'LL GO CRAZY IF I HAVE TO EAT FOOD THAT TAKESHI OR YUKO PREPARE WITHOUT YOU!"

I squat, and bring my lips next to his ear, and whisper, "That's right, you better be sorry Phichit Chulanont." And with that I grab his ear, pull him up, and drag him back to the compound. All why he laments apologies into the cool dawn air.

•••

Victor

I wake up and find the bed... cold...empty... missing something. Or someone rather. I look around the room and notice two things. The first is obvious, and its that Yuri is gone. And the second is that there is light streaming into my room from an open window. Oh, and that it is cold. Really cold. 

"Who opened the window?" I wonder out loud. I lumber my way out of bed, still rubbing sleep away from my eyes, and walk over to close the window. When I get there, I let the cool air hit my face to wake me up a little bit. I stare out the window wondering why Yuri would have left... is it that he doesn't like me? Was I imagining the whole idea about him liking me back? Was it all a dream. The cuddling, snuggling... I need to keep on reminding myself that he was unconscious when I did that... Maybe he woke up again, and was so alarmed and disgusted to be in the same bed as me that he just walked out. 

I sigh, and just close the window, and make my way back to my bed. I don't feel like going to school anymore. I close my eyes. I though Yuri was the one. I thought he would be the one who I could tell all my secrets to, the one who would stay by my side for forever. I guess I was wrong. I guess that he is just repulsed by me, and what I am. I'm sure he could have guessed. I hear a knock, and instantly I perk up. It could be Yuri. The door opens, and it's just Yurio. I sag, and my chin hits my chest. 

"Wow. You don't have to look so excited to see me." Yurio says walking in. 

"I though you were Yuri." I say with my head turned away from him lying on the bed.

"Did he leave? I wanted to ask him to make me breakfast?" Yurio asks looking around me room.

"He's gone... Pig." I add

"Hey it's not like you wouldn't enjoy a nice hot meal made by Yuri, now would you?"

I'm silent.

"Hey, are you going to answer me or not?"

I stay silent.

"Whatever, suit yourself. If you wanna mope around, go knock yourself out."

I still stay silent.

"I'm walking out now. I guess I'll leave you here...Baka"

"You just don't get it." I say shortly into the bed.

"I'm sorry what?"

"You don't get it." I say sitting up, and facing him angrily. "You don't get how it feels to love someone so much, and just have them walk out on you. You don't get how it feels to not feel loved. You don't get how it feels knowing what a monster you are... knowing that no one could ever love you... you just. Don't. Get. It." I say getting angrier at each word, my voice rising.

Yurio looks at me blandly, and gives a little smirk. "You're right I dont get it." and with that he leaves my room, and shuts the door behind him. I hear a lock turn. The lock from the outside, which I have no way of unlocking from inside.

"Yurio open up the fu*king door right now."

"No. If you want to mope, the mope and feel sorry for yourself no one is going to stop you. But nobody wants to be around you if you are going to have that attitude. It would be dangerous. So man up. And I'll unlock you when you are in a better mood."

I slam on the door. Repeatedly. But the door was built hold me in...

I slide down the door, eventually giving up.

Things are going great so far.

---------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

What did you think of this chapter?... Wondering about Victor yet?...I'll give you a little hint right now... I kinda started mentioning it in Chapter 11...Anyways, I'll hope the story I have planned for Victor will make sense it takes a weird twist, but lets see where this story goes together shall we?(─‿‿─)

The reason to why the window was open will be explained in a later chapter.

Anydoodles, see you in 2 days with a new update!

Peace out.