Chapter 48

A/n the photo is supposed to be how I imagined Yurio's dress. This photo is not colored, and has no arms cause I can't draw arms...It was done on a Skate Canada document because I did this while I was on panel jusding today.

JJ

"Hey don't be rough with her!" I exclaim.

I sit down next to Yvette's hospital trolley. So many tubes are attached, taking measurements. Heart rate, blood percentage of who knows what. All show in digits on screens.

She's lying there, still in that beautiful red dress. I specifically asked then not to touch her clothes. I don't want her to feel violated when she wakes up.

Otabek is still standing in the corner, watching arms folded. The doctor continue to take notes, jotting down stats they take measurements.

Once they are done, they hand their results to Otabek, who gives them a look over, then hands them to me. I take a glance, but then put the paper to the side.

"So she's fine right?" I say standing up.

"Well yes. Overall she is safe. But she has quite a high level of testosterone... but then again Russia's government gives their female workers testosterone tablets so that they become more manly. Kami dammit why the do that, I have no idea. It's not like a woman is any less capable than a man."

Otabek goes on his feminist rant that I've heard a million times already.

I tune out to his speech. I glance back at Yvette. I'm glad she passed the medical exam. I'm glad the info Otabek found about her matched the info we took today. I just hope she won't be too pissed when she wakes up. I mean I hope she won't be so mad that she decides to pack up and go back to Russia.

•••

Yurio/Yvette

When I wake up, I wake up will a dull throb in the back of my head.

I sit up slowly and take in my surroundings. I'm in what looks like a hospital room, and there are these weird machines in here with all these random tubes... I look to see if I have any puncture marks, and of course I do. Dammit don't tell me that I was actually doped last night! By that guy! Dammit I should never have let myself be distracted by him.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed.

I hear the door open, and I see JJ come in looking surprised.

"Oh you're up!" He says.

I silently grind my teeth. Of course I'm up you fu*king idiot. Do you think I would stay in that bed for my whole life? You also probably ordered for this to happen didn't you? Just one more reason why you are a stupid BAKA. But of course I don't say any of that out loud.

Instead, I say, "I'm feeling a little bit light headed what happened?" In as kawaii/aegyo/cuteand as innocent as a voice as I can muster. I internally gag.

"Oh it's just some tests we have to run you through, just so we make sure you are who you say you are."

I gulp, trying to swallow down my nervousness. Was I found out? I pretend to try to step off the bed, but am too weak to support myself, so I stumble into JJ's arms. Pls oh pls let him have been too stupid to realize the truth. Oh please let him be blinded by this persona of Yvette to not see the truth.

I look up at him making my eyes wide, and hopefully am making myself blush a little bit. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I guess I'm just a little bit weak after the tests... what did the tests reveal?"

"Oh nothing, just that you are Yvette Plushenko." He says scooping me up, and placing me back, sitting on the bed.

I thank him, and smile. "And how would you check that?" How would they even find info about Yvette Plushenko... I mean she's not even a real person. Yes, I did upload a profile for her on the Russian's government website. It's not that hard to hack into... and I did place fake news articles, but how could they test for things like that? I even started taking these pills we made in the lab a few months ago that slightly changes the DNA sequence of parts of my body where people would normally swatch, so that Yvette Plushenko would not have the matching DNA sequence as Ice's undercover kitten. Thank Kami I am thorough. I even sent some of my resequenced DNA to a blood store that all Russian's sent their blood to.

But how would a team in Kazakhstan's government find the information I uploaded? I mean how could they have info on a person who I made up?

I hear the door open, and look up. Otabek. I want to jump out of bed, press him to the wall, and get my hands around his neck! That hot good-looking bast*rd! I swear if my cover is blone, I'm going to set this whole place on fire, and drag you back to Russia BY THE EAR, AND INJECT YOU WITH POISION THEN- But of course I keep it on the inside, because I'm playing Yvette. Instead, I look at him, and smile, and chirp, "Thanks so much for taking care of me!"

JJ raises his eyebrow.

I continue, " I mean last night, you really made me feel welcome. I just want to make sure you know that I hold nothing against you for the drink last night. I understand that it's protocol... but if you'd like...I'd like to continue where we were last night." I try to smile seductively.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see that JJ is getting upset. Good, I need to turn JJ and his team against each other. I've got to make them dysfunctional, and then swoop in, delete all the data they have on Ice, and possibly send them in the wrong direction.

I need to make JJ and his best man fall apart. And what better way to do it than make them fight over something that they fancy? Make them enemies, then when they are at their weakest, I can get what I need.

"So I was wondering if I could leave now?" I chirp smiling at the two boys, "I mean we do have a lot to go through don't we?"

----------------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

To those who want to see more Victuri... Well I'm sorry... They kinda have a small section in chapter 50... but you know feel bad for the people who waited like 46/47 chapters just for Otabek and Yurio to meet... I mean I get it cause who doesn't love Victuri?... Just putting it out there that there will be a small Victuri section in chapter 50, cause I know all of us want to see THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER!

I know the drawing at the beginning of the chapter is bad... just understand that in no way shape or form am I an artist...so ya.

I feel like I had something else I wanted to say, but I don't really remember what it is...

Anyhusslewuzzle, see you in 2 days with a new chapter.

Peace out.