Chapter 56

Victor

I'm sitting on the roof, staring off into the distance. My life is just so messed up. So fu*king messed up. The one joy that I found in the world probably hates me now...probably won't ever talk to me again... I sigh.

Suddenly I tense up feeling a presence near by. I turn and see Yuri walking towards me... not really walking more storming. Oh no. I quickly get up, and brush myself off, preparing to make a bolt for it.

"Don't you fu*king dare Nikiforov." Yuri yells, and with that he freezes me in place, with just simple words rather than a lengthy mind willing science process.

Quite quickly he makes it over to me, and brings his arms back. Expecting a smack on my face, I close my eyes anticipating the impact. To my surprise, the impact I feel is from Yuri pulling me into a fierce hug, which makes us fall over. He lands on top of me, still holding on strong. I look up at him, lying agains my chest in wonder. What the hell happened? Is he not mad at me? I mean he looks great and everything on top me... not to mention hugging me, but I thought he would be really mad at me.

Then almost as suddenly, Yuri straddles me, and brings both his palms, facing in, to smack onto my cheeks. "What are you?" he asks, with a hint of silent rage in his voice.

"An idiot sandwich..." I mumble as he presses my cheeks together. He brings his face very close to mine, and our noses touch.

"Very good!" He says with a satisfied smile playing at his lips. Then he releases me from my idiot sandwich, and rolls of me. Immediately I miss his weight pressing into me... but I sit up, and Yuri sits beside me.

The both of us are silent for some time, Yuri trying to find words to get out questions he wants to ask no doubt from what Yakov, probably told him about me, and me sitting, waiting for Yuri to ask the questions.

Finally Yuri says, "Why didn't you tell me?"

I sigh. Man we are only on the first question, and he's already starting it off hard. "Well, you see Yuri...I thought that you wouldn't want to be around me if you knew... if you knew what I am..." I trickle off, unable to look him in the eyes. "You see, I am a monster, a living weapon... Yuri I have done so many bad thing in my life time... I have so much blood on my hands that not even an ocean could wash it all away...Yuri, I'm dirty, and when I look at you, You look so pure and innocent. You are literally the light. And if you found out what I was it might dampen that light...Yuri...you see, I was afraid that you would be disgusted by me, and leave me... and Yuri, I need you."

"What an idiot sandwich..." Yuri mumbles. "Victor, do you really think that I am that weak? That just because you have done a few wrong things in your past, I would leave you? I thought you knew me better than that. Victor, I respect you so much... with every ounce of my being. I respect you for all the change you have brought to Russia. I know that the pathway to change is hard, and sometime you have to get your hands dirty, but the product outweighs what you had to do to get there. Also Victor, I think that you have forgotten that I'm part of The Ninjas. I have seen the behind the scene work, the effort that is needed to be put in in order to be successful." He says meeting my gaze.

"So... you aren't mad at me? You are disgusted by me? You won't leave me?" I ask desperately.

"Well, of course I'm not going to leave you. I'm your boyfriend after all aren't I? But for the disgusted, maybe you should stop trying to cook for me... and If you think that I am not mad at you Victor, then you will have a long, lonely night ahead of you... perhaps on the ceiling again." He says raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"That's not fair!" I pout cutely, "I open my heart up to you, and tell you all my worst fears, and then you threaten to hang me from the ceiling! Come on, we should just go cuddle tonight, and you can stroke my hair until I fall asleep to make me feel better."

Yuri rolls his eyes, "Oh hell no Nikiforov. You aren't a baby, we'll-" but before he continues I smash my lips to his... and he kisses back. We stay lip locked for some time, before I feel him smile into the kiss and pull away. "The ceiling it is then."

"But-" I begin getting cut off.

"That's because I wanted to do it first." he says, and he brings his lips back to mine. I wouldn't mind spending the whole night stung up to the ceiling it that meant more kisses.

•••

 Yurio

"How much do you know?" I ask Otabek, watching him carefully...

"Oh, nothing much... It's not like Chris did a detailed report on Ice." He says catching my gaze, then sliding his gaze pass me. "It's not like I had to quickly read over 13 reports that are each 50 pages about everything Chris noticed about you guys... not at all."

I narrow my eyes, "Tell me everything you know." I growl.

"Ok sheesh chill, I'm the one in a tiger cage remember? I mean you could just go read the report's yourself. I mean you probably hacked into our system already no? It's filled under Christopher's reports." he mumbles.

Quickly I fire up my computer, and pull up the website. I search for some time, and find a folder that is labeled Christopher's reports 🎉🎊💋💖🎊🎉💖❤ 🎉🎊💋💖🎊🎉💖❤.. Man that is a lot of emojis... He seems very extra... just to be sure I ask Otabek. "Is it the folder with a lot of emojis?"

Otabek sighs, "Sadly yes."

I start reading through the files... they are extremely detailed... this come as a shock, but I think his reporting may be as the same skill as I am. As I read through the reports, I hear rustling coming from the cages. I shoot Otabek a glare, but I need to get through the reports, and then I can give him all my attention.

As I get to the last few pages of report 13, I lean back in my chair... Wow... these reports talked about NORMAN II... well not that they knew that this NORMAN was number 2,,, that is one thing that Chris didn't report on... Guess Victor really hides it well. We can still keep that to our advantage... What will Kazakstan do about finding about NORMAN?... will we be under attack?...

Bang. It feel as if an earthquake has happened. What the hell is going on?

-------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

Chapter 56 is out! How was it? 

Anyways I don't really have much to comment on today? I hope the Victuri kiss was good... sorry it it wasn't

Anyloo, see you 2 days with a new update!

Peace out.