Chapter 53

Otabek

Nobody is in the room... I hear footsteps thundering down the hall. Footsteps of what seems like a thousand people... they all run past the room I'm in, which looks like an office. Once I hear the footsteps fade away, I start to take action.

Yvette... no I mean Yurio, as I found out who he really was when  whilehe was tying me up here in this office, he was not stupid enough to leave me with a weapon. I guess the first thing he did when I was knocked out was search me, and dispose of my weapons... which I feel slightly uncomfortable with... I mean I had some weapons hidden on a garter belt I had that was pretty high up on my thigh...And I could feel that that grenade, and small knife was missing from there. I mean I even had a miniature pepper spray bottle hidden in my left silver molar... but as I run my tongue over the empty spot...I know he's taken it. I just hope that I can fill that hole with a better weapon when I escape and get back. I got to give props to this guy... He seemed to know all the tricks... kinda reminds me of the guy from three years ago... I mean he was the top of his class, and was great at everything that he did, everything that came his way he did with finesses, and care... executed beautifully, even if it was a literal execution. Now that I think about he seems kinda like Yurio.

I shake my head... well as best I can tied up... to try to clear my thoughts... I can't start thinking about that guy... I mean I need to get out of here...

I scan the room, trying to find something that will help me escape.

Is that a pair of knives strapped to shoes?... knife shoes?...skates?...

Whatever, they look sharp enough to cut my binds... now just how am I going to coordinate this? I see a piece of long wood that is strategically placed on top of some books to act as a fulcrum. I internally groan. I mean those poor books...now I just somehow need to position the catapult so that I can be flung up to cut the binds at my hands on the knife shoes on the wall... well here comes the hard part, executing the plan. Don't ask me why there was a lever like, see-saw, catapult like thing in this room. But I'm not going to judge it it can help me escape.

I somehow manage to bite through my gag... don't ask me how, I just somehow got it off... but let me just say that the leopard print  handkerchief cloth he used as a gag was not that strong. You know what they say though. Practicality over design.

I also somehow manage to position the catapult under a pully system that has an anvil convention attached to it. Once again, a weird thing to have in an office... but so is that wooden replica of the Trojan horse over there in the corner. With my teeth and the pully system, I raise the anvil above the catapult, and position myself chair and all on the other side. I let the anvil go, and as it hits it's side of the see-saw, catapult contraption, I do a full 180 degree turn so that my back, where my arms are tied are exposed to the blades. Once I land... Luckily still on the chair, landing upright, I shake out my freed hands to return blood flow. Man that guy can wind you up tight.

I'm basically free. Thank Kami I took the escape course at the camp I went to. Although I never really put the skills that I learned 3 years ago into use until now, I wasn't too rusty. I mean I made it out alive, and relatively free... or at least I'm going to be.

I hear footsteps coming down the hall. For fu*k's sakes please don't tell me that they are going to come in here, and ruin my escape plan.

Of course the door opens, and there in the doorway is a petit familiar blond. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks with a smirk.

•••

Phichit

I rub my eyes. I stayed up all night reading those reports. I want to pass out but this news is so shocking I feel my ears ringing. My vision clouds a bit, but I blink a couple of times, and the darkness fades the the edge of my vision.

I need to find Yuri. He passed out when we got to article 5. I don't blame him nothing really happened till article 10...and 50 pages for each report...man this Christophe guy sure is something else...But still that means that Yuri still doesn't know what's going on.

Where did Yuri go? I remember him mentioning something about going out... or maybe that was the night before. I really can't remember.

I start to sway... Pickles! I'm feeling dizzy... but then again I haven't eaten in a couple of days... I've done so much research, that I had very little time to do anything else. I'm a zombie.

I stare longingly at my bed... before the darkness starts to come back again. I collaps on the floor. I mean that's cool I guess body, I guess that it's a bad today. I get it, but I got to get to Yuri and tell him this info... my vision gets even darker... great! Now my body wants to shut down. Looooowwww Battteerrryyy, I think to myself. Yuri will be so pleased with me I think sarcastically to myself before the exhaustion and darkness take me over.

-------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

Sorry I know that the last chapter was pretty intense, and it will sort of addresses it in the next chapter...*Warning, the next chapter has a cliffhanger*... have fun( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anythrough, see you in 2 days, it's great to be back,

Peace out.