Chapter 45

Yurio

I step off the plane, and head straight to the bathroom. I lock myself in a stall, and wait a few minutes to calm down. Then I check that I don't have any calls or messages from anyone back home... none... I guess people miss me that much... did anyone even notice that I haven't been around for a while?

I check to make sure that my disguise is still in place... I often go on missions dressed as a girl.

Why? One may ask. Cause nobody excepts the Russian kitten to be dressed as an innocent girl... people don't normally look twice at me... at least not in seeing if I'm dangerous. Not that I understand why. I mean I've met some really bada*s girls who could seriously assassinate me if they wanted to. I just don't get why people see girls as weak... but it does help when I go on missions. Anyways Yakov was the one who first made me dress as a girl on my first incognito mission, and I came back really successful, so I also guess it's kinda like a superstitious thing. Missions where I'm pretending to be a girl does have the highest success rates... and since this mission is especially dangerous, I need all the luck I can get. At least there isn't any partners who I need to worry about. Anyways, I make a hot girl if I do say so myself.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I like to dress as a girl. It's just that I need it for this mission.

I step out in of the female bathroom. Yes when I get into role I get into role. Not that I'm a perv or anything. Like seriously there is nothing to look at in here. Nothing interesting.

I look at myself in the lager mirror. I gather the extensions in my hair, and try to run the tangles out by running my fingers through them. My hair now comes to my mid back. Still the ice blond colour it was before. Fed up with the tangles, I just end up putting it up un a high bun.

I make sure my make up still is in place, and I grab my lipstick to reapply. Then I flatten out my  tight knee length pinstripe skirt which has a slit up to my mid thigh, and unbutton a button on my button down blouse, then prop up my glasses. Heck ya I look good.

I place my hands on the counter top and lean into my reflection taking a good long look at myself. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in. From now on I am not Yurio Plisetsky, You are Yvette Plushesko, part of the Russian government, in the military section, in the subsection of weapon defence and foreign affairs, sent to check up on the Kazakhstan government about their progress...I open my eyes, smile at my reflection. "Good pep talk" I say to myself, and flounce out of the bathroom.

I got myself a mission to accomplish.

•••

JJ

I'm slumped over on the table, head down... and sigh. There is so much work to do... and I don't even know where to start... what for example is a Mafia group doing with such dangerous weapons like nukes?... And we heard a rumor that this Mafia group was also trying to create the ultimate weapon. But do we have a clue about what they are doing?

The answer is no. It'a especially hard because we don't have control over another countries mafia groups... I sigh again.

I hear the door creak open, and don't even bother opening the door.

I hear footsteps, and they stop in front of me.

"There is a guest here to meet with us."

I look up and see Otabek.

What guest? I don't remember any guest coming anytime soon.

--------------------------------

Hello lovely human beans~

It's chapter 45...ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪... are you excited for what's in store?

Sorry, I know it's frustrating, but the next few chapters won't really be talking about Victor and NORMAN, and all that shabang, cause I need to expand on Yurio, and what he's doing in Kazakhstan. I know it's frustrating, but it will link up eventually... to those who don't know who NORMAN it... well than (─‿‿─)... it was a typo from last chapter. 

@MeganOldham I made this chapter longer for you... it was originally supposed to be just Yurio's POI, but then I felt like it wasn't enough... I mean this chapter still probably wasn't enough... but I tried

The past few days have been amazing! It's so sunny and bright, and I've been enjoying so much time outside!

AnyRu (Ru is a book I had to read for french class), see you in two days with a  new update!

Peace out.